01:0007

"Are you going to her house just to find Nathan? Or something else?"

Russia smirked as he kept driving towards Lia's house, he has something in mind that he haven't done to her after their "breakup" well he really didn't have feelings for her, he only see's her as an object without emotions.

"Germany, if your going to scold me again then do it now before I finally made it to her house, and besides why do you care? It's not like you like her or anything...booo"

Russia chuckled as he heard Germany's frustrated sigh. He chuckled as he took a turn and continued to drive.

"If you did something bad, I won't be paying or bailing you out of jail anymore, use your own money....and what do you mean? I haven't met her yet and now you think that you fully know her well?"

Russia chuckled as he saw Lia's house nearby, He knew that Germany isn't the type of a rude guy well good for him...he never even caught him playing with other girls, he thought that Germany is such a boring guy.

But he can't help him, it's his own life style anyways.

"OK I'll call you later again"

And with that, Russia turned the phone call down and placed his phone in his pocket as he parked his car infront of Lia's home. He got out of his car and placed both of his hands in his pockets and looked around.

"Hah...it's been a while since I came here...anyways, time to visit my little doll"

And with that, Russia headed towards the door and knocked on it. Once it was opened by Lia's maid. He pulled out cash and gave it to Bicol which made Bicol surprised as she looked at the thick cash on her hands.

"Keep the change"

He says as he took off his sunglasses and smelled breakfast

'Hmn, it seems that she's still eating her breakfast...how adorable '

He knew where she was so he headed towards the dining room to see her as beautiful as ever.

________________________________________

Phil's Pov

Phil growled at the trespasser infront of him, seriously infront of his breakfast! He wasn't even able to take a bite. Out of all places, this bastard just showed up from nowhere without warning and now he claims the place like it's his? Huh what a jerk....

"Okay okay, so what do you need and why did you came here without telling me? Is that even hard to do."

Phil sighs as he looked at the tall Russian infromt of him, that height makes him feel so small...that he could easily dominate him and this fragile female body his in.

He needs to calm down first before he do something unnecessary, if he did then he won't be able to execute the plan his going to do to revenge Lia.

"Oh well, I'm going to ask you, again...Where's Nathan that you sent at My party....I never knew that you'll refuse such offer, we could've do a lot of fun things!"