01:0009

After months of hardwork...Phil successfully shut every one of them down ofcourse and I want y'all to have a little KELEG YIEEE, hahaha Actually I don't want this mini series to focus in bad vibes and I just want it to focus on the good ones so I decided to skip it since this is just a Short story. The next last few chapters after this will be new characters and new plot and if I feel motivated enough to continue it and make it longer then I won't simply skip it that fast but since I've gone impatient..this is my book anyways and I'm the author so enjoy~~

Third person's POV

As Phil shivered in the rain, as she got dropped off to a place where...she had a dream of...she kept shivering and cursed that there are no shelter around her that could shield her from the rain

"Those t-two bastards...I thought they are g-going to bring me somewhere to finally apologize for what they did!" (Malay and Indo)

She sighs and felt like she's going to be sick again until she felt like the rain stopped....wait, Phil looked below her and saw an umbrella and at her side.

"..Xing..."

China looked at her with that worried eyes as he sighs and calmed himself down, it seems that he was slightly wet from the rain too, maybe he was in a hurry to cover her from the rain.

"...it's been a whole since I've remembered you calling me that name...you're the only one who calls me that.."

Phil smiles as she had a dream where she called China by that name, well not gonna lie it sounds really good.

"I'm surprised that you're here all alone again...what happened this time? Why didn't you call me?..."

"...are you stalking me?"

".........."

"..........."

"W-what do you mean!? I always come in this place whenever I go to my favorite noodle shop...a-anyway"

China then took off his tux and placed it around Lia's small shivering body as he then leaded her to his car.

"Hmn...Thank you...*sigh* you found me unexpectedly in a day like this huh..."

Something rings inside of China's head as he thought that he already had recalled that, he nodded and started to drive to the noodle shop so that he could give her something warm to subside the cold.

"Aaaaa, This is so tiring...I swear since I'm done with my Revenge..thank you China....hayss...I'll be dating someone that's on my mind..goodness"

And with that, China would look at Lia a few times, feeling like a gate has finally opened! Is this his chance? He smiles as he kept driving and just listened to Lia's adorable whining and suddenly stopped when she shivered.

"Are you sure? You don't want to get heart broken again if you choose the wrong man..."