5555:Boring

"Ahh, I'm so bored...what to do?..who would be my next victim? I'm so bored of waiting..."

.
.
.
.
Standing alone in a infinite place. Grabbing her shoes as her socks got soak in an unknown substance.

"Filthy..."
.
.
.
.
.
She sighs as she stopped walking and looked at her reflection, underneath, a sea of blood where she walks, oh well you can say that it is blood. Admiring her reflection, she smiled and faced forward. The more she got closer to her destined location, the bloody pool slowly turned clean and clear as the water.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Opening the door infront of her, lifeless world, colorless People, ah such a lovely day. She smiled as she gripped onto her brief case carrying it with her. Not long after, she got bored...again...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She whined as she felt like she can't do anything, there are people around her yes but...they aren't people...."every little thing here is boring...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Should I make a tinnie tiny stories to entertain myself?oh how about worlds! Ah yes that will be awesome.....different types of scenarios...different themes....where I could come in and control everything as I please..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"A place where I can use for my little puppet show...."