He looked over to Hoshi already waiting for him in his tiger print furry coat which was gonna be rolling somewhere on the floor, as soon as they get to the club but anyways, he looked hot and adorable all together.

"Dressed to kill huh" Hoshi Snickered way too teasingly as he tackled Seokmin on the couch and began tickling him....

For no reason.

That's how they passed time when free, either napping together or stuffing their faces and if not that,just making sure they are not at peace whenever around each other.

Seokmin gasped first and started laughing loudly, his slicked back hair with the hair creme he sneaked from the older's bedroom is gonna be disheveled.

"hahhaaahha hyung hyung, stop" tickling is so painfully fun. How can something be painful but make you laugh at the same time.

Gradually the laughter died, when hoshi got tired but Seokmin saw his chance and attached the older's side with his fingers and now Hoshi was somewhere between whining and laughing, "sorry sorry sorry" still laughing.

Soon he stopped too and both dropped on the floor, "you ruined my hair hyung" seokmin pouted.

"You unironed my jacket too"

"It's fur, it can't be ironed" Seokmin rolled his eyes playfully at the ridiculous reply.

"Well let me just" he rubbed his hands together as if gaining warmth and smoothed Seokmin's hair back, and paused them both staring at each other and breaking into a louder laugh.

"You look like a baby whale" he said in midst laughing.

"Kwon hoshi you" hoshi got up and ran, he got up to chase him however both stopped upon hearing continuous honks. They got serious quickly as if they just did not do the most idiotic things, got out of the house and locked the door.

Jihoon came in his car seperately for Soonyoung while Seokmin got in with the 97z.

Mingyu looked like he litterally came ater his basketball match,still in his jersey (University's basketball team) and Minghao looked oh so amazing as always, shining more than usual.

"Dressed to impress?" Seokmin asked. He actually was worried for junhui. He was going to throw a party the upcoming weekend but seems like Minghao beat him to it.

"Well"

"Minghao's insane for what he's about to do"

"What, myungho-ya tell me" Seokmin's curiosity was biting him.

"Well" Minghao said again looking rather nervous which is new.

Seokmin's eyes changed from curiosity to excitement and adoration at the same time when he saw a Minghao pulling out a small maroon box and opened it, Seokmin's stare not tearing away in anticipation

There rested a thin silver band with metal work to mimic the shape of leaves and in middle laid alexandrite, Jun's birthstone.
Elegant it looked, something Minghao would go for.

"OH MY AHHHHH GOD!" Seokmin didn't even care about not screaming on top of his lungs.

Deep down his heart swelled on the love they both shared, seeing how both secretly but do their best to portray it.

"It's pretty right, holy lord am so happy for you, Jun's gonna loose his mind for sure" Mingyu remarked from the front seat as he changed the gear slowing at the red light, Seokmin still super shook took in the sight of the exquisite ring.