🌼 13 🌸

"Are you okay now?"

Y/n sat on her bed before smiling at Jungkook.

"I'm fine now. You didn't wake the others did you?"

"It's almost 5 am now. This is weekend so I didn't wake them up. But what happened to you? Why did you faint suddenly?"

"Well.. I.. I saw.. It was-"
"its okay, we'll talk about it later. Get back to sleep then?"

"I don't think I can sleep now. I'll just get fresh and go out with my bicycle 🚲"

"Okay then. *yawn* I'll sleep now. Take care Noona."

Jungkook said walking away,
"BTW you can talk about it anytime you want. We're always here." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile after he peeked in her bedroom.

She looked at her watch, currently 7 am. She looked at the sky while sipping her coffee as she sat on the bench. Her cycle was parked right beside the bench. She breathed in the fresh air, relaxing her muscles. Closing her eyes, she enjoyed the light breeze. The sky  was slightly cloudy..

Her moment broke as her phone rang.

           - - - - Otp---

"Hell-"
"Yah! Where are you at this hour?? Jungkook is sleeping like a dead person. Even though he put a tag on the door 'Double bunny' s sleeping. Don't disturb except you wanna die', I still peeked in. Hobi hyung has dance practice. Jin hyung already left for his restaurant. Yoongi hyung is at Daegu, What do I do now?"

" What do you mean by 'what do I do now'??

"Well for your information, our parents are coming to visit. Namjoon hyung and I'm already cleaning the hou- *breaking noises* Yah what the hell did you break hyung? Wha- It's Jin hyung's treasure bro wtf did you do. Now why tf are you laughing hobi hyung aishh! He's gonna kill us! As I was saying Y/n, who'll cook? Come fast!"

" Take it easy Jim. I'm coming aishh! You could have just said it earlier."

Y/N :" eomma, aunty. Couldn't you just stay with us tonight?"

Jimin's mom:" No y/n ahh, not today. Another day, hmm sweety?"

Y/n's mom :" Why don't you two come to busan huh? Yall don't wanna visit us, do yall?"

Jimin:" We'll soon. Thank you for visiting us.. TAKE CARE!"

" why tf are you screaming jimin" Y/N whispered but jimin didn't care more.

Y/n : "Byeee"

They closed the door and jimin sighed in relief.

                    Next Day^^^
Y/n was done doing some paper works for the project when she got a call from Jungkook.

"Hello?"
"Noona, are you busy?"
"Not much. I'll go home after a while. Why though?"
"Can you pick me up today? Namjoon hyung gave me a list of books to buy as he's in a field trip with a group of students. I also have a test tomorrow so.."
"Alright, I'll be there on time."
"Okay."

Students were kinda surprised seeing a lady in black outfit leaning on a black bike in the University premises. There were some faint murmurs but who cares? People's eyes went wide when the topper also the bad boy of the Uni went to her smiling aka Jeon Jungkook.

"Let's go then Jeon"
"Yeah"

"How many books are there bro?That's a lot in the list."

"Yeah. Aishh! I can't find one. Help me noona, I'll treat you snacks promise."

"Aishh! Okay okay, it's fine. Don't be tensed"

'where is it.. where is it...' Just as she was going through an aisle full of books trying to find that one specific one, her eyes caught a silhouette in dantance.

A gorgeous male grabbing some albums and going to the librarian to pay for it

A gorgeous male grabbing some albums and going to the librarian to pay for it. His gorgeous side profile, black locks falling over his eyes. That mask hardly could hide his beauty. He was leaving, she finally came in her senses. She rushed towards him, trying to catch up but he just vanished in the crowd.. Her heart was thumping crazily as if it was was gonna come out anytime.

"Y/N? You're here? I was- what's wrong?"
"Huh? N-nothing.. Let's go. We'll buy the snacks later."

Her eyes kept getting blurry cause of tears. He was all she was thinking about.
She kept thinking,
'did I just loose him.....?'