🌸 12🌺

"NO!!"
Y/N screamed sitting up, crying loudly while she kept breathing heavily.
"Noona? Hey, You alright- oh my gosh y/n!"
Jungkook peeked at her room but seeing her condition he rushed to her hugging her trying to calm her down. She started shaking as her anxiety kicked in.
"Noona.. Its fine..Try to breathe"
Everything along with Jungkook's voice started to fade away slowly. All she could see was complete darkness. Feeling dizzy she heard his painful voice again,

"Y/N... Hold on please..
    Don't leave me..
I-I need you-u...
Please stay..
Just one more time, please!"

That was the last thing she heard before she blacked out.

Meanwhile>>>>

A young man was sitting in the balcony, staring at the full moon, feeling its indescribable beauty..
His raven locks falling over his eyes, Those teary eyes.. But he held those pain inside while his thoughts screamed loudly as the memories kept flashing right in front of his eyes every time,

'HOW LONG? HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED? WHERE ARE YOU MY LADY? I NEED YOU...'

"You haven't slept yet Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked back finding Yazuru sipping some drink from his cup.

"I was doing some office works and came to get a cup of milkshake but found you here. What're you doing here at this late hour?"

"Oh well.. I was just *sigh*couldn't sleep.."

"Remembering someone?"

Yazuru chuckled while Taehyung just stared at the moon.

"Go To sleep Taehyung. Tomorrow is your flight to Seoul. Your best friends wouldn't like to see dark circles under your eyes and look like panda. Oh, you're a bear no Tiger.. Exactly what are you? Oh I remembered, aLiEnN~"

"Yah! This isn't funny, stop laughing. You sound like a horse is dieing. "

"What the-"

Taehyung left to his room giggling. Excitement and another Ray of hope rushed through his body.. He hasn't met his best friends for 8 years. He felt an unknown happiness inside him, pretty sure something was gonna happen for sure.

What do you think it might be??