17

Back On The Nemesis Ship:

In Shockwave's And Marcy's Room:

Marcy P.O.V.

I was terrified at what Megatron told me. But more terrified because I am afraid Sideways would be in this. I knew Sideways a long time ago the day Unicorn tried to control my father. I was thinking until someone touched my shoulder making me jump from our berth. I noticed it was my husband.

Shockwave: honey. You okay. You were spacing out. I was calling your name 3 times, but you didn't hear me. What's wrong?

Marcy: well. Everything. But there is one thing I haven't told you. I've seen Unicorn before. Because he actually controlled my father once trying to do the same thing with me. But my father actually stopped him. And I think my father is the only thing that can help Daikon. I know that I am crazy but please believe me.

Shockwave: yes it is crazy. But it is logical to.

Marcy: please. Not logical right now honey.

Shockwave: sorry. It's a habit

Marcy: I think I actually need to visit my father but.

Shockwave: now that is crazy. But question sweetheart what was the reason why he wanted you.

Marcy: well. Because I was destined to be greater. But my greatness was different. So I need to see my father.

Shockwave: okay. But no, but I am going with you, and we need to take Daikon.

Marcy: right. Let's go.

Marcy, and Shockwave went to look for their son, and found him with Knockout cleaning some supplies.

Daikon: Mom, dad, what are you doing here?

Knockout: hello Marcy, hello Shockwave. Sorry I can't talk much. I am really busy right now.

Shockwave: hello knockout that's fine. We're here to pick up Daikon.

Daikon: oh where are we going

Marcy: I can't say sweetheart, but we need for you to visit someone.

Daikon: okay. Bye Knockey.

Knockout: bye Daikon. Thank you for helping me out.

Daikon: no problem.