8

The Next Morning:

Daikon woke up first before his sire, and carrier did, but he left a note telling them where he would be at.

Note: carrier, and sire I am going to look for Megsy. I am leaving this note so you won't get scared I am letting you know where I will be at. Love you Daikon.

Daikon left the room to search for Megsy. He decided to look on the bridge first because that is where he is usually at. He made it to the bridge, and peaked in to see if he was there, but he wasn't. Where is he? He thought.

Megatron chuckles lightly:

Megatron: Morning Daikon I hear you've been looking for me.

Daikon jumped after hearing someone saying good morning. Daikon turned around and saw Megsy

Daikon: Megsy. Finally I have been looking for you. Did you get my note?

Megatron: Yes I did. Let's go inside to chat.

Daikon followed Megsy into the bridge, and Daikon saw Soundy at the computer.

Daikon: morning Soundy.

Soundwave: morning Daikon. You're doing okay. I heard what happen

Daikon: yeah I'm okay, but it still hurts.

Megatron: come here Daikon. So what was it you wanted to ask me, or to talk to me.

Daikon: well. I don't know if you would do it.

Megatron: hmm. Let me guess you want me to fly you right.

Daikon: uhh. Wait, how did you know? Did Knockey tell you?

Megatron laughed:

Megatron: No he didn't. I had a feeling I know you would like to fly Daikon. But look I can't do it without asking Shockwave, and Marcy.

Daikon: Well then come on.

Daikon took Megatron's hand, and was pulling him. Megatron was laughing inside, because he didn't want to do it in front of his Decepticon army.

Megatron: wow. Slow down Daikon.

Daikon finally reached the berth room, and noticed his parents were up.