3

Ravage Dreams:

Where am I? I don't remember. Sire. Sire where are you? Okay I am usually never scared. But this scares me. Sire. I tried walking even more to figure out what was going on until I saw something. A figure couldn't tell who the figure was.

Ravage: hello. Who's there?

Voice 1: hey it's okay. You don't have to be scared.

Voice 2: yeah. We are here. And you aren't alone anymore.

Ravage: who's there, who are you.

When I asked that question the figures got more, and more clearer, and I just crashed down, and started crying. It was my twin brothers Frenzy, and Rumble.

Ravage: Frenzy, Rumble is that you. I miss you guys.

Frenzy: we know. We miss you too.

Rumble: yeah. Even though we also miss our sire. But do tell him we miss him, and love him.

Ravage: Do you know why I am having these pains all the time, and I am always crashing.

Rumble: we can't say. But try to forgive yourself, and tell sire he needs to forgive himself because it is not his fault, or your fault on why we died. It was the autobots. Curse the autobots to the pits.

Frenzy: clears throat right. Ravage you need to go back. Sire needs you, and Laserbeak. Tell Laserbeak we miss her, and love her.

Ravage: I will. But when will I see you guys again?

Frenzy: maybe, but it's hard to tell.

Rumble: you have to go. Go. Sire needs you.

Before I knew it they were gone.

End Of Ravage Dreams:

Soundwave was trying everything to get Ravage back. But he noticed that Ravage was crying, and twitching, but didn't know why until he saw that Ravage was coming around.