10 - Bonus chapter

A/N: Since I'm making all these new books I decided to give a bonus chapter on my most successful book. And give an update on what I think this version of yourself would be up to. (This may or may not be canon, I already gave the series a decent finale)
--------

10 months after season 4.

You wake up in your dorm room, it felt cold. You widen your eyes and notice clems not next to you, this always frustrates you.

Y/N: "Fuckin' hell..." (Sits up)

You walk over to the dresser, finding a note and a cup of coffee. You drink the bitter black liquid and read the note.

The note: "Mornin', Big guy. Me and the others went out hunting and let you sleep in, look outside!" - Love, your dearest Clementine.

You looked out the window, noticing all the snow in the ground. You put on your clothes and walked outside. There was another note on one of the benches.

Note #2: "Oh, big guy. I forgot to mention... Shave that damn forest on your face. I can't even give you good morning kisses with all that." - Love, Your little fruit-bear.

Y/N: Did she seriously not expect anyone else to pick up these notes? Or did she really take everyone else with her? (Goes back inside)

You make your way into the school bathroom, finding the old headmasters shaving cream. You take out Duck's knife and look up in the mirror, shaving off your beard. You look back up in the mirror and see Duck staring right back at you.

Y/N: "Ahhh!!" (stumbles back)

You stand back up and look in the mirror, not seeing anything.

Y/N: "That was... (Finds another note) Scarry?"

Note #3: "Dear, Y/N. If you haven't figured it out this is a puzzle that auto-solves after you find the last note. Clem left the next on my piano." - Love, your best friend.

Y/N: "I'm too old for this shit..."

You make your way into the piano room, finding another note on the piano.

Note #4: "Hey, Big guy. Are you tired? Yes. Well I'm sorry about that. But I've got a special surprise for you in our Dorm closet..." - Much love, Mrs. L/N.

Y/N: "I love this woman to death but If the surprise is another note. I swear I'm going to wrap my hands around her throat. And not in a kinky way like last time..."

You walked through the halls, hearing ducks voice in your head on a loop, begging for his life.

Y/N: "I'm sorry man, seriously... Now will you leave me alone?"

Tenn: (appears) "I didn't do anything."

I swung my fist at him, but quickly stopped.

Y/N: "Tenn? What're you doing here?"

Tenn:" they didn't want to take me, because of the one arm..."

I put my hand on his shoulder.

Y/N: "Well, kiddo. I have a note to find, C'mon."

You and Tenn walked back to your dorm. You open the closet, finding a notebook.

Tenn: "What's that?"

Y/N: (opens notebook) "Hmm"

The first page had a picture of all of the kids  lined up In the courtyard and a note beside it.

Tenn: "Hey, I remember taking that photo when they first brought you back from the fight with your friend."

You begin reading the note.

Final Note: "Hey, Big guy... I'm glad you found your Christmas gift. It's just a scrapbook with photos of the kids and your favorite thing of all time, me. But uhh I left something for you on the last page, for when you're all Grumpy."

You flipped through the book full of wholesome photos of all the kids and Clementine and make your way to the last page. You notice it's a picture of a tattoo saying, "Y/N's trophy." You couldn't tell where the tattoo was placed but it was awesome.

You waited with Tenn, scrolling through the book. Eventually, Clementine and the others came back and they all Gave you gifts. When you asked them why they were all giving you this stuff they simply replied, "you kept us safe..." After partying with the others you and Clementine came back to your dorm.

Y/N: "So where's the Tat?"

Clementine: "I don't know what you're talking about." (Giggles)

I push her onto the bed and roll up her sleeves.

Y/N: "Is it on your back?"

Clementine: "I can show you..."

Y/N: "alright go ahead an--"

She then took off her belt. And bent over, peeling her jeans back.

Y/N: "Oh... You're one crazy person, Mrs. L/N. How'd you even write that?"

Clementine: "I used a mirror, duh."

Y/N: "You made it in the cute little cursive too. I think this is officially the greatest Christmas ever."

She rolled her jeans back up and fixed her belt.

Clementine: "We should do this every year."

Y/N: "What? Put a tattoo on your ass and make a very simple Easter egg hunt?"

Clementine: "No, I mean celebrate holidays, big guy."

Y/N: "The only way to celebrate holidays is with liquor, which Miles stole all of what was left."

Clementine: "Oh hush, grumpy pants--"

You then slap her ass and begin laughing.

Clementine: "Don't do that!"

Y/N: "To be fair, I don't see your name on there. And my rights as an American citizen are that I can do what I want with my property."

Clementine: "I miss when you were so Dorky and wholesome."

Y/N: "Likewise, hot stuff."

Clementine: (kisses you) "I love you, big guy."

Y/N: "Love you too, Big head."

Clementine: "Hey!... My heads not big, is it?"

Y/N: "it's perfect. Just like the rest of you."