PART 5 - ICE

YOUR POV

The group arrives back at the apartment.

Tripp: "Javi, you're back! And... You two."

Y/N: "Hey."

Clementine: "Thanks for the warm welcome."

Tripp: "Just surprised to see Y'all."

Eleanor: "Kate's lying down in the other room for a bit."

Tripp: "So you got the guns, huh?"

Gabe: "We got 'em, alright. (takes guns out of bag) One for you, and one for you... I saved this one for you." (offers pistol to Clem)

Clementine: "No, I've already got one. Actually, it wouldn't hurt to have another. (takes gun) Thanks."

Javier: "Conrad?"

Conrad: "Nah, I'm... I'm cool."

Tripp: "What took you so long?"

Javier: "We went to see Doctor Lingard."

Eleanor: "At night? I'm kind of surprised he was sober... It's gotta be a stressful job, looking after an entire community. Can't say I approve of the way he blows off steam, though."

Javier: "The guy's clearly an addict. He was destroyed when we got there."

Eleanor: "It would be sad, if it wasn't so reckless."

Clementine: "It's pathetic, is what it is."

Y/N: "Uh huh..."

Javi walks up to Clem.

Javier: "Why don't you go talk to Kate, okay?"

Clementine: "Okay."

Clem walks into Kate's room.

Javier: "The sun will be rising in a few hours. Joan's people know we're holed up here, and they're gonna come looking for us. All of us."

Y/N: "Damn! Well then..."

Eleanor: "Maybe it's not as bad as we think!"

Ava: "Fucking figures."

Tripp: "And there's no going anywhere with those things blocking our exit."

Eleanor: "They like me! That has to help somehow."

Y/N: "No shit, they like you. You're a doctor you help contribute to their survival. The rest of us are access baggage."

Ava: "We're sitting ducks up here."

Tripp: "We can't just wait around here to get shot, that's for damn sure."

Gabe: "We have to help my dad."

Javier: "We've still got time to get in front of this before Joan can do anything."

Gabe: "Yeah!"

Javier: "I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna sit around and wait for her to find us."

Tripp: "I'm liking the cut of your jib, Javi. We can't just cut and run, not with the herd out there. Like it or not, we're fuckin' stuck in Richmond. How the fuck are we gonna put the brakes on this thing?"

Ava: "Joan and her people are going to be at the square, right? We need to bring the fight to them."

Tripp: "We go after Joan, our problems are solved."

Eleanor: "Great. So how do we do that?"

Ava: "It's a good question. Joan will probably have a full security detail with her. She'll be insulated--from us and from anybody in Richmond who doesn't agree with what she's doing."