Chapter Ten - Season Two Finale

The Shoot out~

YOUR POV

You open your eyes And See Mike backing up Holding his arm. Meanwhile you were on the ground.

Mike: "Shit! I'm hit."

You look to Your Right to see Luke Behind some Cover.

Luke: "Y/N!"

You look towards a Tree and see Kenny Ducked Behind it Shooting back at the Russian men.

Kenny: "Fuck you! You started this shit."

The man responds back in Russian. You look in front of yourself and See Rebecca's baby On the ground, He's Alive! You crawl you him as bullets fly pass. Luke calls over to you, but you get up and grab the baby and then duck behind cover with Luke. Duck and Clem are right there to.

Luke: "Holy shit. I didn't even see him out there! Good work, Y/N."

Clem: "Y/N, are you okay?"

You decide to Stay silent feeling bad about pushing her down Before, the one person you genuinely gave a shit about and you hurt them.

Luke: "We gotta Do something y'all we're pinned down here."

You look over at Kenny by the tree.

Kenny: "This don't have to get any worse than it already is! You can just Go!"

Man: "<speaking Russian>"

Kenny: "English, motherfucker!"

Man: "I kill every one of you!"

Luke: "if I can just get over to that side I'd the wall, j could maybe get an angle on this guy. Cover me, all right?"

You nod in response.

Luke: "Good, Good."

You pull Out Carvers gun from earlier holding the baby with one arm.

Luke: "I just need the distraction. Okay? All right, on my go."

You wait for his signal.

Luke: "Go."

You peak times over the wall, shooting at the guy in front of Kenny. Luke then steps out of cover but the guy you just shot at quickly jumps back out of cover.

Kenny: "Hey! What're you..."

The man Shoots him in the Leg as he tries to Run across. The guy Closest to us with a Shot gun takes aim at Luke but Duck kills him.

Y/N: "I..." you had no words since another thing that happened is now your fault, again

Luke: "Well, he got me in the leg, but... I think... I think it went straight through... shit, I don't know. Aaarughh! I'm gonna be fine... I think I'm gonna be fine." Kenny then gets a brilliant idea.

You peak out of cover to see Kenny holding Arvo at Gunpoint.

Kenny: "you get out here, or I put a bullet in this kids head!"