Season 3 Prologue

????~

YOUR POV

Y/N: "Hey-" you look at the Girl next to you but can't say her Name.

???: "I... I think I love you."

Y/N: "You What?"

«She turns her Head towards you But it's Blurred.»

Y/N: "Have I seen you before?"

You Take a look at Her Scuffed Up, Blood Stained, Blue colored Jacket. And Dirty White and Blue baseball Cap with a "D" on the front.

Y/N:"Who... are you?..."

You then Start to Hear a Rapid Beeping noise.
You look off into the Distance as things start to fade into Pitch black.

———————————————————————————

You open your Eyes to see A dirty Hospital room with plenty of cracks in the walls. You look towards your Left and Spot a heart monitor with cords attached to your arms and Chest.

Y/N: "WHAT THE HELL..." you were surprised by your own voice, it sounded different

You smell the Air around you, it smells like Cigarette Ash and BubbleGum. You Take off the cords attached to you and Look around.

Y/N: "Where am I?"

You Search through the nearby Drawers finding some Sharp Scissors.

Y/N: "these will come in handy for sure." You look at the mirror above the sink

You notice you look a lot Different then before; taller, slightly muscular, and your hair was extremely messy. You also take note Of the hospital gown you were wearing.

Y/N: "not so small anymore..." you say Flexing your arm in the mirror

You Hear Footsteps coming towards the door, so you hide by where the door opens at...

?: "Alright, patient Number 1. Let's Check those Vitals." He says walking into the room

He Walks toward the Bed and Looks In shock when he doesn't see anyone there. You quickly run up behind him with the scissors.

Y/N: "Don't make any sudden movements, Im sure you don't Want To End up Being in one of those beds yourself..."

?: "Look, I'm not gonna hurt you"

You Look at Him looking at his slightly tanned skin, Brown hair, Lab coat, Blue Gloves, Gray Jeans, and A Black T shirt with a red Skull on it. (Character is 5'6)

Y/N: "Where Are we?..."

?: "Welcome to Lakeside."

Y/N: "and Where would that Be?"

?: "LakeSide The Town...in Virginia... ringing any bells?"

Y/N: (You shake your head)

?: (sighs) "Well, We are a Small Community. I am your Doctor I've been keeping you stable these past 9 months."

Y/N: "Did you say 9?!!!"