7 - GET BACK!

Your POV.

You walk through the courtyard. Willy holds Mitch's hand and cries. Mitch's face has been covered with a cloth. Ruby is digging a grave.

Willy: "Mitch... I... I..."

Clementine walks up to you, looking at Mitch's body.

Willy: "At the start, I was so little, and... and Mitch looked after me. People said he was a dick sometimes, but he was always nice to me. And now, now he's gone. Stabbed in the eye by some asshole who never even knew his name."

Clementine puts her hand on Willy's shoulder and gives you a Confused look.

Y/N: "Uhh.. I'm sorry?" (You tilt your head at Clementine)

Clementine Groans and shakes her head, she then points to willy. You Kneel down to Willy's height.

Y/N: "Willy.. Look Bud, we're gonna find those bastards and make 'em regret it. You have my word."

Willy: "If Mitch were here, he wouldn't cry. He'd find a way to get our friends back. Then he'd bash Lilly's brains out with a rock."

Y/N: "Yeah! See you got it. Good job kid."

Clementine takes her hand off Willy's shoulder, you look at her for approval and she face palms.

Louis, Ruby, Miles, and Tenn walk up to y'all .

Louis: "Abel's tied up in the basement. He passed out from the pain."

Clementine: "Thanks."

Louis: "AJ wanted to stay down there and keep an eye on him. Hey, buddy... It's time for us to bury Mitch, and say our goodbyes."

Tenn: "I'll help you carry--"

Willy pushes Tenn to the ground.

Willy: "Get away from him! You're the reason he's dead!"

Ruby: "Willy!"

Willy: "Well, it's true! We had a plan and that idiot messed it up!"

You get in front of Tenn.

Y/N: "Just because your upset doesn't mean you take it on your friends."

Willy: (Crying) "HES NOT MY FRIEND.. NOT ANYMORE!"

Tenn runs off.

Ruby: "Tenn!"

Louis: "Let me handle this. Talk to Abel, see if you guys can find out where Lilly took Vi, Omar, and Aasim. I wanted to hurt him, you know, to make him talk. But... I just couldn't. Maybe you'll get more out of him than I did."

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm pretty good at that kinda thing. I call dibs being bad cop."

Clementine: (Rolls her eyes and giggles) "if anyone should be bad cop it's me. I'm a total badass."

Y/N: "Yeah, but I called Dibs so.."

Clementine: (She gets onto her toes and kisses you) "Can I be bad cop now?" (Smiles)

Y/N: "Fine.. just because you asked so nicely."

You both Stare at each other for what felt like an eternity. You both put your palms up and lock your hands together.

Clementine: "So I know we don't really say it all the time, but I love you, big guy. Seriously, you've been there with me since the beginning by my side. You never abandoned me and you always tried your hardest to make sure I was okay."

Y/N: "All in a days work." (Smirks)

Clementine: "You're supposed to say.. (She deepens her voice imitating you) "I love you too my badass Girlfriend soon to be wife."