PART 4 - DREAM GIRL

Clementine: (giggles) "Okay, Okay. I get it, I'm pretty."

You both continue walking through the Forest.

Y/N: "No, like seriously I couldn't stop thinking about you... still can't, even though I finally found you."

Clementine: "Oh my God... you're such a Dork." (Giggles)

Y/N: (Sexy-Whistle) "I guess...nice idea back there, with the Walker guts I mean. We wouldn't have made it out of that tunnel."

Clementine: "So how'd you do that... back there with Conrad. You stopped him in his tracks."

Y/N: "Humans are a funny thing, very emotional. But very intelligent. One gets in the way of the other majority of the time. So I basically reverse Trauma dumped on him. Of course that's not gonna work all the time considering, some people just don't have empathy for another person or they don't let the past effect them."

Clementine: "Would it work on you?..."

Y/N: "Here let's Wait by that tree."

You sit next to a tree and Clem sits on your lap. She leans her head back into your chest.

Clementine: "Y/N, that better be a gun pushing up against my Leg..."

Y/N: (Clears throat) "Nice weather we're having, huh?"

Clementine: "Dork."

Y/N: "Call me that one more time and I'm going to hold you by the throat."

Clementine: "Is that a promise or a threat?..."

You then start to Feel buzzy feeling on the back of your Neck, which is something that Your body started to do when Walkers Were nearby...

Clementine: "I'm sorry was that Too much?"

Y/N: "Hold on Clem...you hear that?"

Javier: "You want a piece of this?" You hear Him say in the distance

Clementine: "Shit, That's Javi..."

You both Run to Him.

Javier kicks the walker to the ground. As he is about to smash its head in, another walker grabs him. He breaks free and hits it with his bat, but the first one tackles him, making him drop his weapon. Javi throws the walker off himself. He reaches for his weapon, but it has been taken by Clementine. She kills the walkers and offers him the bat.

Clementine: "You should be more careful with this."

Javi takes the bat and Clementine helps him get up.

Clementine: "We're even now."

You, Clem, and Javi join the rest of the group.

Javier: "I thought you two were getting out of here."

Clementine: "We were. The walkers are everywhere. We had to cover ourselves in walker guts to get away."

Javier: "C'mon, we're heading to a factory nearby. Should be safe."

Y/N: "I thought you were going to Richmond. New Frontier kick you out?"

Clementine: "Doesn't surprise me. Not one bit."

Javier: "Not all of us. Kate and Gabe are still there. With David."

Clementine: David? That asshole's still around?

Javier: This is gonna sound really weird, but he's my brother.

Clementine: What?! Wait, this place we're going, David sent you there?