"It will."
"Fuck, fine she can stay," he said. I giggled. "But give me more attention."
"I will give you both attention," I said. "But me more." I laughed. "Fine, baby boy." He raised his eyebrows. "Baby boy?"
"Yes, you are acting like a kid," I said playfully. He looked at me with a serious face. He put Rossie down. He quickly picked me up. He sat me on the kitchen bench. "I swear to god if you don't fix the way you talk to me, I will make sure your period is off for nine months." My eyes widened quickly. Oh my god. That was so hot. Will he make me pregnant?
"Miles!" He smirked. "I hope you understood."
He quickly pushed down my pants and panties. He pushed two fingers inside of me with no warning. I gasped.

He started to go in and out fast. I took my head back and moaned. "Miles," I moaned. "You are so wet," he said. His touch makes me easily wet. He started to go faster. We can hear the wetness. "Ah, don't stop."
"Beg." He started to go slower to tease me.
"Please don't stop, Miles."
He smirked proudly. "More," he said. "Enough, I begged," I said as I sighed. "I guess I'm done then," he said as he took them out. "No, no, fine," I quickly said.
"Please I need you, Miles," I begged. He smirked. He pushed them back. I moaned. He started to go fast and deeper. "Yes," I moaned as I took my head back. My eyes rolled back. He kept going. I felt a knock in my stomach. My clit tightened around his fingers. All my thumbs curled together. My grip on the kitchen bench tightened. "I'm close."
He pushed them out. I looked at him confusingly. "Miles, you jerk, I was so close," I accidentally said. He looked at me angrily.

He smirked evilly. "I was going to finish you, but I changed my mind."
He turned around and walked to the couch. "Miles, I'm sorry," I said. He sat down and looked at the TV. "Miles, I'm sorry, please continue."
"No."
I sighed. I pushed myself down. I took on my pants. "Fine, I will finish myself," I said as I walked toward the stairs. "Don't you dare to touch yourself," he said angrily. I ignored him and kept walking upstairs. I got into his room. I opened the bathroom door and got in. I took off my pants. I was about to push my fingers inside. "Stella," Miles said angrily. He walked closer to me. He picked me up and sat me on the sink counter. "When I tell you not to touch yourself then don't," he said angrily as he pushed down his pants and boxer. He quickly pushed himself inside of me. I moaned.

He grabbed me by my waist and started to go fast. "Miles!"
"Faster!" He smirked as he started to go faster. "I'm going to cum!" I shouted moaning.
He went even faster and deeper. "Ah!"
I came. He kept going. He came inside of me. Oh, that felt so weird, but good too. He picked me up. He placed me on the floor. He turned me around and bent me over. I held on to the sink. He pushed his long hard cock into my ass.
He grabbed my hips as he started to move. "Miles!"
"Love, I should have fucked you in front of every man that even thinks of flirting with you just so they know who you belong to."
"I think a kiss is enough," I said trying not to moan out. "No, I want them to hear how you moan my name and beg me for more," he said. I giggled.
"I'm yours and I will always be yours," I said. "It's good you know that."
I started to moan as he went faster and deeper. "Miles, you can slow down!"
He even went faster. I can't even describe how fast. "Slow down!" I shouted and moaned.

My cum dripped down my clit and on the floor. He came inside of me. He pulled out. I breathed heavily. I turned around and looked at him. "I hope you enjoyed this."
"Of course I did," I said. He smirked proudly. "I enjoy it every time," I said. "The first one was the best because I never felt how it is to have sex," I said. He pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back. We backed back.
"Love, let's not talk about the first time," he said.
"We can talk about how we had it, but not after that," I said. "You only remember me of how much pain I put you in, so let's just forget it."
"I will never forget my first time, but I will not talk about it if you don't want that," I said.