Nicole narrows her eyes before pointing an accusing finger at me. "You're lying."

"I'm not." My voice a bit higher than I intended it to be.

Her eyes widens. "Oh my gosh!"

"What?"

"If you won't say it, I will." She says while giving me a knowing look.

"Fine."I sigh again, ignoring my burning cheeks. "We kissed."

Nicole screams and immediately crushes me into a hug. "I knew it!"
I laugh as she spins us around while squeezing the life out of me.

She then pulls back and looks me in the eyes with a bright smile on her face, "It's about time. Damn I've been waiting for you guys to make out since day one."

I laugh at that and shake my head. " Well it finally happened. And it was my first kiss too." I say shyly.

She gives a soft look and hugs me again, "I'm so happy for you, Angela."

Before I could respond, we were interrupted by the sound of footsteps pounding down the hallway. We both look towards the kitchen door just when Dante comes running in, looking around for something or rather someone.

When he spots Nicole, he runs up to her, taking her out of my arms and into his. He checks her while holding her face between his hands. "Are you okay? I heard you scream." He says out of breath.

Nicole laughs and smacks his hands away from her face before looking up at him with a small smile, " I'm fine. I was screaming because I was happy about something, not because something bad happened."

He frowns and grabs her face again, "Are you sure?"

Nicole rolls her eyes before leaning up and kissing him quickly. "Yes."

Dante nods and hugs her. She pats him on the back reassuringly and shakes her head when she looks over at me.

I chuckle at the cute little scene. Dante has it bad for Nicole and it's adorable.

When he pulls back, he finally seems to notice I'm standing here too and quickly gives me a hug. "Sorry, I didn't see you there, Angela. Good morning."

I smile and greet him too just when Elijah enters the kitchen, looking extremely...exhausted. I frown and quickly grab the coffee I made for him.

I walk up to him and offer the cup to him. I smile as he takes it. "Good morning." I say.

Elijah leans down and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer towards him before kissing me softly on my lips. "Thank you for the coffee, Angel." He whispers before taking a sip of his coffee.

His voice floods my belly with heat as my cheeks warm for the thousandth time this morning. Oh gosh.

Dante clears his throat quiet loudly, gaining all our attention. He then proceeds to point between Elijah and I with raised eyebrows. "Uhh...when did this happen? And why wasn't I aware of this new development?"

Nicole looks at him and says, "They went on a date yesterday. It was bound to happen soon." She softly pats him on chest. "Keep up, babe."

Dante's mouth opens in disbelief and points an accusing finger at Elijah now. "And you didn't think to tell me about this?" He touches his heart with feigned hurt. "I thought we were besties."

Elijah rolls his eyes while Nicole and I laugh at Dante's theatrics.

"I don't have time for this." Elijah says before looking back at me. "I quickly have to check over some things with Lorenzo then I'll  be free to talk if you want." He says and I shake my head.