Swara : No!! But i can keep you with me by this and for keeping you with me, I Can do ANYTHING.

Sanskar : but!!

Swara : Sanskar! I wanna live with you but this world will not let us live together!
So let's leave this world only. ( shocking him).

Sanskar : what do you mean?

Swara : I mean! We will stay in a place where no one will come to know about our existence and no one will able to separte us.

Sanskar : this is madness Swara!!

Swara : I am mad foe you and for you I can do anything!! If you didn't came with me, I will kill myself!! ( showing poison bottle to him shocking him more)

Sanskar : Swara! No!!

Swara : come with me or else see my dead body.

Sanskar : Fine!! I am coming with you, don't do anything!!

Swara : I knew you can never say no to me!! ( hugging him smiling like a insane lover).

She hold Sanskar's hand and both go out from jail.

In a isolated place!!

Sanskar see a small home, he come in sense when Swara place head on his shoulder smilingly.

Swara : now our life will be happiest with each other, where no one will able to separte us, because no one will able to know where we exist! ( laugh insanely) I am so happy!!!

Sanskar : I am still doubtful we shouldn't run away like this, its not any solution.

Swara : just think about us Sanskar, why you are behind of right and wrong?
Something is above from every right and wrong and it's call LOVE!! You aren't happy to be with me?

Sanskar looks at Swara whose eyes only showing extreme love for him.

Sanskar: I love you, and I love to be with you but not hiding with you.

Swara : just shut up Sanskar!! ( shouts shocking him by her anger) one side you says, you love me and other side you don't even wanna live with me.

Sanskar : what are you saying Swara? I love you.

Swara : then do everything according to me, I am doing everything for us only, just forgot everything.

Sanskar : how I can forgot everything? I have my family, I have my mom, my dad, my sister.

Swara : you have only one relation and it's of me, only of me!! Forgotten everyone! ( in demanding tone) Sanskar, think about your family who is gonna become, think about our baby!! ( putting his hand on her stomach) is you don't have any responsibility toward your baby? ( blackmailing him).

Sanskar just keep quiet listening baby's name.

Swara : we will make our new family, don't worry I will give you lots of baby then we will have big family. ( smilingly).

Sanskar try to smile but Swara 's behavior is making him confused and tensed at same time but trying to convince himself may be she is doing everything for them only.

Swara : come Sanskar!! ( drag him inside).

Sanskar looks inside there is much dirt.

Swara; I will clean everything!!

Sanskar : I will help you.

Swara smile at him and both indulge in cleaning their new home.

After sometime!