MsKindGirl on PSICOM

2022 is really MsKindGirl’s Blooming Year! November 22, 2022 — another achievement has been unlocked, the presence of familliar joy is being felt again as PSICOM unfold the main event of the day!

It is an honor to announce that MsKindGirl is now part of PSICOM authors! One or maybe two of MsKindGirl’s masterpiece will be published in this company and we will soon have it!

Courtesy: PSICOM Publishing Inc

Courtesy: PSICOM Publishing Inc. via Facebook

M

sKindGirl and her Admins and Moderators on the other hand, has been teasing her readers by giving so much clues and spoilers (that's one of her character, actually) about the possible book that will be published on the said company. Later on, she couldn’t help herself and immediately announced the big surprise!

Her first novel that became part of Wattpad paid stories, reached million of love and supports and touch many of her reader's heart is finally going to have its own book! “Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY” or popularly known as “AKTP” is the chosen...

Her first novel that became part of Wattpad paid stories, reached million of love and supports and touch many of her reader's heart is finally going to have its own book! “Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY” or popularly known as “AKTP” is the chosen book to be published soon on PSICOM!

We’re not finished yet!

Because there’s not just one but two stories of MsKindGirl are going to be published. The first love of aClans who made MsKindGirl to be known is said to be published also — “Alexandra’s Revenge” the story of an bold girl who first caught aClans’ attention will return together with its pages!

Are you ready to take them home? Stay tuned for more updates!

#MKGBloomingYear
#MsKindGirlOnPSICOM