Featured aClans

Featured aClans

Article Written by Keilee

The most creative and exciting idea you will ever think of as a huge fan and supporter of someone is to give them a gift. A surprise gift where you can be able to express your love and appreciation to that person.

 A surprise gift where you can be able to express your love and appreciation to that person

MKGNotes Admin and official moderator Keisha, conducted The Voice Portrayal Project (VPP). This project aims to give life to MsKindGirl’s characters where aClans portrays the role of a specific character. 12 of them were given a task and certain lines as they need to voice-act with efforts and emotions to meet and reached the goal of this project. Moderator Keisha was quick to tell the other admins what she thought about the event and possibly made it.

Here’s the list of VPP Team who takes part in this project:

- Darry Navasca as Sieana Claire and Allyssa
- Arriane Mae Janson as Alexandra Jane
- Jodi Mari as Caleena Brynn
- Jonnes Priela as Gianna Kinsley
- Keizha Galloso as Kayren Melody
- Lyn Fernandez as Gennica Tamara
- Mikaellah Cabanlit as Stella and Ciara
- Princess Kyla De Vera as Audrey
- Rhea Mae Pereda as Autumn and Avery
- Sharinne Jewel as Madison
- Stepha Mae as Mari
- Keisha as Xavery and The Embracing Series Girls

The main goal of this project is to give life MsKindGirl’s Characters by voice-acting their roles and to acknowledge MsKindGirl’s efforts and achievement on creating the MKGGirls and their own stories. To showcase aClans lovely talents through their magical voice and acting skill and to promote MsKindGirl’s masterpieces. With the help of talented aClans, the VPP Team and the two other admins of MKGNotes, Keiana and Keilee, we launched the video in the 16th of December 2021 on MsKindGirl’s Notes fan page.

Moreover, there’s another project that was led by Moderator Keilee and Admin Keiana, the “Introduce Yourself As Your Favorite MKGGirls”. This mini-project was inspired by the trend on TikTok. Princess Kyla De Vera, one of the active aClans was the one who proposed the event to MKGNotes Admin Keilee and Head Admin Keiana. On 8th of February 2022, this project was posted via MKG Keiana’s Facebook Account and MKGNotes Official TikTok Account.

Here are the members who participated on this event:

- Rose Mikah
- Gilliana Lappay
- Shine CabigasDarryl Navasca
- Kara Samaniego Spencer Arcosa
- Yhessa Mae Gravoso