About the Author

About the Author

Get to know about MsKindGirl and find out what’s the reason behind her symbolic pen name as we share to you her little moment before she became a writer. The following next pages of this article will take you to MsKindGirl’s first walk before she even achieved her every success as a writer.

Who really is MsKindGirl and who is the person behind this name?

Klarizza “Isay” Aclan, also known as MsKindGirl is a Filipina Wattpad star and paid writer who was born on 25th day of July, year 2000 and lives in the province of Batangas City

Klarizza “Isay” Aclan, also known as MsKindGirl is a Filipina Wattpad star and paid writer who was born on 25th day of July, year 2000 and lives in the province of Batangas City. She’s a 3rd year Marketing Management Student in Batangas State University and took ABM strand on her Senior Highschool journey.

She is the author of some popular stories in Wattpad such as “Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY”, “Alexandra’s Revenge”, and her first published series, the “Tears Series”. She started writing when she was thirteen on her notebook with only her sister and classmates as her readers. Year 2015, she finally had the courage to post her works online and pursue her dream to complete and to write stories.

Isay first and greatest reader is her sister, Kayecell Aclan. She was actually the reason why she discovered Wattpad. Her Wattpad account was originally owned by her ate with MsKindGirl as her username. She thought of changing it because it was a bit unnecessary but end up not to because the said name was already known and memorable.

Says she on one of her Facebook post last August 21, 2021—“Thankful ako sa kaniya kasi siya ang nagdala sa 'kin sa Wattpad. Sa Notebook lang kasi ako nagsusulat noon, sayang daw kasi hindi mababasa ng iba.”

[Trans: “I'm very thankful to her because she brought me to Wattpad. I used to write only in my notebook, it’s a pity if others can’t read it.”]

Want to know more about MsKindGirl? We invited her to have a brief interview by doing the trend, “This or That”, “Q and A with MsKindGirl”, and “Jojowain or To-tropahin” that discusses about her likes, favorites and fun facts. Come and join us discover who really is MsKindGirl by having some fun with these jolly games.

 Come and join us discover who really is MsKindGirl by having some fun with these jolly games