Wattpad Journey

Wattpad Journey 
Article Written by Keisha

Since MsKindGirl discovered Wattpad, it has become her home, her rest place and happiness every time she’s having problems in her personal life. She found her passion in writing because of Wattpad. She learned and discovered many things that helped her improved a lot. She can be able to express herself, writing boost her confidence and a lot of opportunities opened her door.

But, do you ever wonder how MsKindGirl starts being a writer?

Going back to MsKindGirl’s first step on writing world, at the age of 15 she already published 2 books on Wattpad but eventually unpublished it because she wasn’t confident about her writing style back then

Going back to MsKindGirl’s first step on writing world, at the age of 15 she already published 2 books on Wattpad but eventually unpublished it because she wasn’t confident about her writing style back then. Her first and ever story was “My Monster Prince” that is all about two persons who aren’t compatible to each other. The second one is “Ang Amo Kong Masungit” that immediately followed by “Mr. Cold Vampire is My Boyfriend” and “I’m In love with a Vampire” which is the sequel of MCVIMB.

Mr. Cold Vampire is My Boyfriend is MsKindGirl’s first story that has a genre of Vampire Teen-fic Romance. It has also been acknowledged by many of her first readers with a thousand of reads and votes. Because of this recognition, MsKindGirl strengthen her determination in writing and published Alexandra’s Revenge year 2016, month of October that was entitled before as “The Revenge of Alexandra” and reached millions of reads on Wattpad. Alexandra’s Revenge is MsKindGirl’s first story that introduce her into many readers and first story that reached millions of reads (which currently now has 9.45M reads) with Alexandra Jane Quijor and Drake Andrew Cortwar as the leading characters.

The same year she started to shine, she found “Accidentally Kissed With A PLAYBOY” on her Wattpad drafts and checked its own content. She enjoys reading the draft plots of this story and eventually decided to published it. She was slowly accepting the chance of being a writer while creating Cortwar’s story generation and timeline, unfortunately year 2017 she experienced such traumatic journey as a writer, to be criticized and discriminated by her reader.

She was being shamefaced by a disrespectful reader making her choose to leave the writing world. She already knew from herself that it’s part of being a writer but she couldn't deny how painful and traumatic it was. Year 2017, she stopped writing stories and closed her door for almost 3 years.

Indeed, in every journey there’s a path that we couldn’t continue anymore. There’s a truth that we couldn't accept anymore. But there’s also a hope that gives us motivation to continue again. There’s also a light that tells us to walk again.

Year 2020 has become MsKindGirl’s special year. It has become her memorable year that never fail to make her remember how special and wonderful this year is, which has also been recognized as MsKindGirl’s sweetest comeback in Wattpad by her readers who patiently wait for her. With aClans behind her back, MsKindGirl inspires to achieve a goal and it is to give her aClans more completed stories to show her gratitude and love.

She continued writing AKWAP that eventually becomes Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY (AKTP) and finished her remaining 5 Stand-Alone Stories. She published more stories such as, The PLAYBOY’s Kiss (Book 2 of Kiss Duology), Taming Duology and the first installment of Tears Series, the “Tears of Heaven” which supposedly to be just a stand-alone story. Like what she promised, she surprises her readers with new stories and series as she completes masterpieces every year.

Moreover, MsKindGirl entered the process of learning and discovering something. For some good reason, she unpublished some of her old and unedited stories such as Mr. Cold Vampire is My Boyfriend and Hiwaga for she only wanted to give her readers the best part of her journey. She wanted to replace those stories with a good one, where she can be able to express her confidence and skill in writing. She posted an announcement on her Wattpad conversation board that she unpublished MCVIMB because there’s a lot of work to be done in this story, such as editing and adjustment of the main plots.

Reminiscing and just thinking about her first step, you would probably feel proud and overwhelmed. You would probably realize how inspiring her journey is. Her first achievements and milestone motivate her to dream more. To achieve more goal and to create more. Especially her readers who made her realize how great and deserving she is.

In this present time, MsKindGirl is currently living the best part of her life

In this present time, MsKindGirl is currently living the best part of her life. She already achieved her dreams before, to complete a story, to be a Wattpad Star, to be a paid writer and to be featured and recognized by many people. With almost 250K followers and 22 stories (both 1st and 2nd Wattpad Account which consists of completed, on-going and on-hold stories) she considered by many readers as the newborn princess of teenfiction. Some invited her to be a guest, to be part of a collaboration and to be interviewed as a rising star writer.

There’s still a lot of things that awaits for her, there’s still a lot of achievements that she will going to achieve, like how she finally flipped the page of being a soon to be published author. And soon, to finally meet her readers.

The scar in her past made her stronger and more beautiful. The past inspires her to move forward and to grow. It was aClans who motivates her to give her best and determination in writing. The love and support of her aClans made her realize that nothing’s impossible in this world.