Story Successions

Story Successions

Article Written by Sharinne Jewel Magno

A Reader’s Point of View

Many years ago, when MsKindGirl stopped her writing journey on Wattpad, she said before that she even uninstalled the Wattpad app, she also said that she has no longer plans and reason to write again. And despite from all the bashers who’s trying to pull her down, there are still people who stayed by her side. These people who are patiently waited for MsKindGirl to comeback. And when she returned, it was aClans who inspired her to finish a story. aClans is the number one reason why she continues to write.

2020 has a special place on MsKindGirl’s heart. Based on her, it is the year of her “comeback” as a Wattpad writer. Ever since she started to hold her pen, ate Isay has fourteen (14) completed stories that were being published in her Wattpad account. Currently, seven (7) out of these fourteen stories were completed year 2020 until now in the present.

 Currently, seven (7) out of these fourteen stories were completed year 2020 until now in the present

Now, these are the stories we’re going to talk about. We will find out the true meaning behind these following stories: AKTP, TPK, TL, TTWH, TOH, LBU and TOL

First stop, I will take you into the world of our honeybee couple. I think you are one of those who were amazed, cried and fell in loved to Marcus and Gianna’s love story. But before that, can you guess what AKTP stands for? Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY, and yes you read it right! It all started from a kiss that Gianna Kinsley Arellano accidentally stole a kiss from a “stranger” which is the great campus playboy Marcus Caden Samaniego. But people change, and Marcus did.

The very moment he met Gianna, Marcus did everything not just to claim Gianna’s lips but her heart too. In every page we feel the excitement because ate Isay has never disappointed us that with each update, she leaves another thrill. For me this story is highly recommended, and I think a lot of teenagers can relate to this story. If you already read Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY I'm sure you feel the pain to Gianna’s sudden decision. Where she chose to leave and broke her promise to the person he loves the most just because of Stella Caroline Smith, the girl who had a lot of hidden agenda. Gianna did what she thinks is the best even though it's killing her inside.

August 23, 2020, we witnessed the end of the story of our HoneyBee couple, and way back June 27, 2020 MsKindGirl officially launched the book 2 of “Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY” that titled “The PLAYBOY’s Kiss” on her Wattpad account. One of the reasons why I admired Marcus and Gianna’s love story is that it always reminds me that there's no perfect in the world, people make mistakes, wrong decision in wrong timing so no matter what, learn to forgive and then forget though the process is not that easy for you to heal the scars of your past.

Going now to 2021, MsKindGirl decided to write Gianna’s sister’s own story, Gennica Tamara Arellano. It’s a story of two persons who have a complicated connection to each other, confused what they really feel to each other. A story that points out about being strong and being independent. Taming Love, the first book of Taming Duology was completed on March 1, 2021 while Taming The Wild Heart ended on October 8, 2021, successfully completing the Duology of Taming.

Right after MsKindGirl completed these two duologies, Marcus, Gianna, Gennica and Josh got a special place in every aClan’s heart. They brought so much kilig, laughter and pain in MsKindGirl’s writing journey.

Next stop will be a memorable one. Do you believe in love at first sight? Well, who knows? Maybe we all believe that this kind of love exist if we already experienced. But for now, on let me introduce to you, Sieana and Dave, they do believe in love at first sight. This story gives different flavors to the readers such as a taste of sweet and a little bit of bitterness.

Tears Of Heaven or TOH is a tragic story written by our “light lang” author, the one and only MsKindGirl. Furthermore, in this story we witnessed how the Tears Series Squad love and support each other. Chapter 44, the scene that brings heartaches to us and made us all wonder “Why, Dave?” Speaking of Dave, David Ryker Santiago, the man that caught Sieana Claire Atienza’s heart. The story ended on April 3, 2021 and marks a painful memory as Dave’s life ended too. But after all, that’s life nothing is permanent in the world. I adore Sieana for she became a good mother to their daughter Heaven Anaiah Santiago.

After completing Tears of Heaven, MsKindGirl came up with an idea to make a second generation of Kiss Duology. Since these stories have been giving a different vibes to her readers, she decided to surprise aClans with Marcus and Gianna’s daughter, Kayren Melody with her own story narrating about how forbidden her love to Zairus Nathaniel is in the eyes of the universe. This story is just a stand-alone that suddenly became a series because aClans got fantasized how wonderful and tragic the transition is. December 18, 2021, another MsKindGirl’s story has been successfully completed.

Going back to Tears Series, right after the day that the first installment of Tears Series has completed, MsKindGirl opens another book as the second installment of the said series. Tears of Love, where ate Isay gave us a chance to have a glimpse to these another wonderful MKG characters.

Meet our Caleena Brynn Mendoza, CPA together with Engineer Zion Miguel Villareal. For me, Caleena is not just a woman but a woman with dignity. She motivated us through her actions on how she handles the consequences of every decision she made. A strong and independent woman come across a playboy but definitely a walking green flag leading man.

In the present time, young people are in a hurry to love. Where love becomes an obstacle to their dreams. But actually, if we want to, just like Caleena and Zion did, love is the way for us to reach comfort and dreams in life, for true love is not hasty. This second installment of Tears Series ended just recently, January 21, 2022 and gave a big impact to many readers as they fell in love with the character’s role, especially how green flag Zion Miguel is.

MsKindGirl’s biggest achievement is to complete a story that will give her readers a wonderful journey to witness. But can you imagine how determine she is on writing? In just a year, she could write 2-3 books and shower her readers with love and efforts.

Things I realized with MsKindGirl's Stories

Love, what is the real meaning of love? Everyone has a different definition of what it really means. It seems like it’s really hard to explain, but in fact love is a part of our daily lives. It is a magic poison for people to have a chance to change and be a better person. MsKindGirl’s stories taught and made me realized many things. Most especially when it comes about the people you love, it's just that ate Isay’s stories hits different. And how her characters captured our hearts through their actions, punchlines and the way they all inspired us that will surely bring butterflies. But at the end of the day, these butterflies will turn into memories ‘cause butterfly didn’t last forever and memories does. Well, my main point here is that in life it is not always the happiness, the “kilig” feels, we’ll encounter problems and sometimes we need to be selfish and make decision. Different stories, different kind of laughter, pains, “kiligs”, but they always have the same heart to love.

Just like with MsKindGirl’s stories, some of it maybe a tragic and unhappy ending, but there are so many memories that we still cherish despite not ending it with what we want. We still cherished and loved those stories because it gives us different impact, it made us feel how wonderful their story is. Like it’s not really about how it will end, but because it’s all about how it went.