About the Fandom

About The Fandom 
Article Written by Yasrinah Umpa

MsKindGirl or also known as “Ate Isay”, has always been grateful to her readers, for their unending support and love for her and for her stories. MsKindGirl is known for being humble and kind that makes her readers adore her as she always has this kulitan moments with them. Ate Isay is very interactive with her readers. Her readers that she called - aClans.

Spread Love and Kindness”, is the iconic and famous quotation of the fandom that aClans have really grandstanded. Throughout this time, aClans is one of the most peaceful fandoms in Wattpad Community. But don't you wonder how this aClans was born?

Mikah Rose, MsKindGirl’s head admin, once asked MsKindGirl if she had already thought of a fandom name as they mention it in long time of MsKindGirl writing journey, there’s still no official fandom name. Warriors, Leyasangels, aClans, Red Warriors and Pocky warriors are their choices and MsKindGirl asked her instead to choose and Mikah Rose end up choosing aClan which follows MsKindGirl’s real surname, “Aclan”.

Year 2020 February 20, MsKindGirl’s aClans (official Group) Private Page has finally created, thanks to the writer’s proudest reader and head admin, Mikah.

As of now, the fandom official group, which is the, MsKindGirl’s aClans, has already reached 2.0K members. It is a private page where MsKindGirl’s readers can freely show their thoughts and feedbacks. They also use it for communicating with their co-aClans, for interactions and memories where mini-activities, events and celebrations are held.

Moreover, the official page of MsKindGirl, “MsKindGirlStories” has 3.4K likes. While the official fanpage, “MsKindGirl’s Notes” handled by the MKGTrio has already reached 2.8K likes.

The fandom’s head admin is Mikah Rose. Her Co-Admins are Sarah Mae Calotes, Hilary V. Juano and Keiana while the moderators are Ashley Shereel Siervo and Judy Tereso. Keisha and Keilee, are also moderators. Meanwhile, Mhaika Alyanna Santiago is the official page admin of MKGStories. Aside from being moderators, the MKGTrio, Keiana, Keisha and Keilee are also the admins of the official fanpage, MsKindGirl’s Notes, that has currently 2.8K likes.

Let’s go back with MsKindGirl’s Readers Facts and Details. Have you ever wondered what does this family symbolizes?

Briefly speaking about the fandom’s symbolism, everyone knows that MsKindGirl favorite color is pink and she usually used the emoji, “Cherry Blossom”, predicting that it was her symbolism.

But who exactly are aClans for MsKindGirl and what do they symbolize?

MsKindGirl once said, that for her, aClans resembles handkerchief. According to ate Isay, she can’t leave without handkerchief on her hand that makes it resemble her aClans.

“Kung ihahalintulad ko kayo sa isang bagay. Unang nasa isip ko agad, isang panyo. Why? Hindi ko kayang umalis na walang hawak na panyo. Hindi ako mapakali kapag wala sa paningin ko. Kaya kahit anong mangyari, kayo ang panghahawakan ko. Kayo palagi ang hahanapin ko. Kayo palagi ang kasama ko. Saan man ako dalhin ng pagsusulat ko. Kasama ko kayo sa journey ko, aClans. Hawak kamay tayo sa lahat ng tagumpay ko. Tagumpay ko, tagumpay niyo rin. Magkaksama tayo. Kayo ang inspiration ko”.

For Ate Isay, aClans is her own handkerchief. A handkerchief that she will always look for and hold in her journey. A handkerchief that will always be with her in her ups and downs. A handkerchief that will accompany her, fight with her and raise with her. A handkerchief that will wipe her tears in sorrow or in success. A handkerchief that will always be with her and a handkerchief that she will treasure forever.

There are so many memories created inside of MsKindGirl’s world, and the most memorable one is her aClans. Every year, we got the chance to know each other more, we got the chance to strengthen our bonds more and we got the chance to witness Ate Isay’s journey together. aClans is not just a group nor a fandom. It is a Home. A home where you can find a family. A home where you are free to share your thoughts and concerns. A home where you can rest and enjoy. A home where you can find a freedom. A home that will embrace you and be your comfort zone. A home that can be a shoulder to cry on.

That’s what aClans means for MsKindGirl.

Fandom Name: aClans
Date Created: 20th of February, Year 2020 (by Head Admin Mikah Rose)
Official Group Page: MsKindGirl's aClans (Official Group)
Symbolism: Pink, Cherry Blossom and a Handkerchief according to MsKindGirl
Quotation: “Spread Love and Kindness”

Are you interested to be part of aClans GC Batch 01102022?

Calling all the attention of MsKindGirl’s Readers who are interested to be part of MsKindGirl’s Group Chat, you can leave a message to MKG Keiana on Facebook or you can direct message our Wattpad Account (MsKindGirlNotes) and send us the screenshot of your Facebook name or account. Thank you!

And if you’re still not part of MsKindGirl's Official Group Page, visit MsKindGirl’s aClans on Facebook and join our private GP. We asked you to answer all of the given questionnaires with honesty and love. We will automatically decline those entries with no answers, so please take your time reading those questions and especially the rules and regulations. 

Official Private Group Page FB Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2320654408018034/