Featured Stories

Featured Stories

Article Written by Sharinne Jewel Magno

The new born princess of teen fiction, the author who wrote standalones and series that brought mixed and uncertain emotions to her readers. MsKindGirl plays significant role in Wattpad community. In fact, a lot of her stories were being highlighted on Wattpad home page.

Now that you have met MsKindGirl, in this article we will look back in the times when our beloved author gained success, and how people, aClans and Wattpad community recognized her. If you have been a longtime supporter and reader of ate Isay, you may have an idea about this. However, if you still want to get to know more about MsKindGirl the “mabait pero mapanakit na author”, her stories and its achievements, then let me help you to explore them one by one. Together, let us all witness the progress of her rollercoaster ride journey as a Wattpad star writer.

 Together, let us all witness the progress of her rollercoaster ride journey as a Wattpad star writer

Here is the list of MsKindGirl’s stories that was featured on Wattpad:

Taming Love the Book 1 of Taming Duology: Josh and Gennica's love story was spotted as part of “Talk of the Town” list, on March 29, 2021.

Out of thousands and thousands of Wattpad stories, Kiss Duology was also given a chance to be part of “Trending” list, May 01,2020.

Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY MsKindGirl’s, first ever story that was featured “From our Stars”, and Wattpad Home Page on June 04, 2021.

Love Me Back and I Love Her But I Let Her Go, also spotted in “Trending” story list on July 11, 2021.

And on December 14, 2021 for the second time, Taming Love is selected to be featured on “From our Stars” list.

On May 20 and April 28, 2020, Ate Isay was also given an opportunity of ABS-CBN books where one of her stories entitled Fake Girlfriend of Mr. Famous was included as part of its NoInk stories. Noink is a part of ABS-CBN platform where they feature a Wattpad writer and its story. Moreover, this story was also given a chance from ABS-CBN books to portrayed the main characters by these well-known artists. Kathryn Bernardo played the role of Autumn Faith Gutierrez, while Daniel Padilla represented Grey Czedrick Bautista’s character and Enrique Gil as Tristan Monteverde.

On July 22, 2021, as one of the Wattpad star writers, ate Isay was invited to take part in the “Wattpad Filipino Block Party 2021” held by the AmbassadorsPH. In this event, Rhys’ POV story entitled “Her Endless Smiles” was featured and published as part of MsKindGirl's interview.

On February 11, 2022 MsKindGirl’s standalone story “Love Me Back” was featured at WattpadRomancePh under “Teen Feels” in its reading list.

One of the reasons is that people always support her and her stories. In fact, they even reach different social media platforms. Just like on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and even on Instagram, people often talk about the characters of every story, everyone is free to share their opinions and feedbacks. Various appreciations posts, recommendation and acknowledgements were spotted in these social media platforms.

These fictional characters called MKG characters are loved by aClans, Wattpad community and the author, itself. However, it is undeniable that they do not really exist, but our love and support for MsKindGirl remains true.