Interview and Guesting

Article written by Keizha Golloso 

What, Where and When did MsKindGirl had an interview or guesting? Were we there to see or watch her throughout the whole guesting? Or throughout the whole interview? If you do not remember, let me assist you!

“Wattpad Ambassadors PH” where MsKindGirl got invited twice to do an interview using the Hashtag #AskMyWattpadAuthor, it was held last December 11, 2022 & July 18, 2021! She was asked by many questions but she managed to answer it all

“Wattpad Ambassadors PH” where MsKindGirl got invited twice to do an interview using the Hashtag #AskMyWattpadAuthor, it was held last December 11, 2022 & July 18, 2021! She was asked by many questions but she managed to answer it all. If ever you are curious on what were the questions are, you can look up to the Facebook page of Wattpad Ambassadors PH To look at MsKindGirl’s interviews.

Wattpad Filipino block party Interview happened last July 22, 2021! MsKindGirl had 10 questions in exact from the interview and accomplished to answer all the questions, moreover, it has such inspiring words in the end. You can search up the interview in Wattpad and type “Wattpad Filipino block party Interview” for more information’s regarding the interview. Wattpad frvr, also invited MsKindGirl to had a brief questions and answers last January 23, 2022 for Hidden gems of Wattpad Q and A session. MsKindGirl left good and inspiring answers.

Those interviews opened up MsKindGirl’s thoughts and feelings about her writing career. Some asked her goals, what inspires her and her message to all aspiring writers. If you have reached these times, where MsKindGirl were commonly invited to have an interview or brief question and answers, you probably already know or familiar to all of her answers.

But the most awaited and exciting public appearance of Ate Isay has finally come!

WattpadPH invited MsKinGirl to be part of Fan Fave Friday for Wattnow Season 2 last February 18, 2022 on Kumu live. There were questions made for MsKindGirl about her writing experiences, and yet she left a special quote in the end of the live for her dearest aClans. Furthermore, Community news letter of WattpadPH has also interviewed MsKindGirl last March 3, 2022. The community newsletter can be found in AmbassadorsPH’s account in Wattpad. There were 10 questions made up for her and also this or that questions which was fun to read because you’ll get to know MsKindGirl more.

These interviews and guesting’s made us discover what’s more with MsKindGirl. It uncovers how humble, determined and happy is MsKindGirl now on her writing world. We got to chance to interact with her and to have time with her. We got to chance to see how beautiful MsKindGirl’s journey is.

To reminisce MsKindGirl’s interviews and guesting, you can search up into social media platforms to see MsKindGirl’s interviews and guesting’s and future one’s which is about to be awaited. Enjoy!