Achievements

Achievements

Article Written by Keizha Golloso

MsKindGirl, author of many stories that flattened our hearts at its finest. We may or we may not already know all her achievements, yet let me help you discover them!

MsKindGirl’s top goal and main achievement as a writer is to complete a story. She has been writing on Wattpad for almost 6 years with her 27 works, consists of unpublished, on-hold, completed and on-going stories. But aside of these, she had already achieved a lot of milestones because of those efforts. Come and let us tour you to MsKindGirl’s room of trophy and see how Wattpad community recognized and celebrated it.

A Million of Smiles

MsKindGirl became trending and was influenced last 2020, October 27 because of “Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY”. She was tagged for the trending writer in teen fiction which conducted for many of her works to be recognized more by many teenagers that is into teen fiction. One of her best works, “Alexandra’s Revenge” gained popularity and reached 9 million reads, which she considered as her greatest achievement at that moment.

MsKindGirl is also considered as the rising newborn princess of teen fiction because of her considerable works that is being discovered by many of teenagers, leaving great opportunities for her as she successfully achieved 100K followers last year January 5, 2021 and recently reached 200K followers, January 30, 2022.

Because of that, MsKindGirl has finally achieved her biggest and greatest dream as a writer, to have a Wattpad Star Badge that recognizes the hard work of star writers as they connect them with big and new opportunities and take their writing to the next level.

It was earned last year May 22, 2021 because of her great works, she aimed that star badge with her almost 125K followers. On the present time, MsKindGirl just recently achieved an almost 250K followers with the company of her 22 works.

Discussing about her works, last year August 25, “Accidentally Kissed The PLAYBOY” the first book of Kiss Duology was authorized to be part of Wattpad Paid Program. It became part of the Wattpad paid stories community and can be purchased using 125 coins to unlock the whole story with 3 new special chapters from the Author, MsKindGirl.

Moreover, the story was edited and reproduced for better experience in reading. This is meant to give readers a new way to support their favorite writers earn money and get the independence when it comes to writing.

On top of these achievements there are also hardships and insecurities that MsKindGirl had felt. Despite, being recognize as a great writer, MsKindGirl cannot help but to doubt her worth and talent because she wanted to give all of her best for her readers.

Behind all of these successes and failures, MsKindGirl is very grateful for everything she have right now. It was aClans who made her see her worth and feel appreciated. Every MsKindGirl’s reader cannot help but to always feel proud and happy for her. We Adore and Cherish you, MsKindGirl! And we’re always proud of you! There are still a lot of things that meant for you and we know you are always deserving! We knew these are all made for you like how we felt that we were made for you.