Celebrations

Celebrations

Article Written by Keisha and Keiana

MsKindGirl’s aClans 2nd Anniversary

The month of February has been the most awaited month for aClans. It is where they start getting excited and happy for the most upcoming celebration in the year. Year 2022, 20th day of the month of February, MsKindGirl’s aClans has finally celebrated their 2nd Year!

MsKindGirl’s Notes, the official fan page for MsKindGirl prepared mini-activities and surprises to celebrate this event

MsKindGirl’s Notes, the official fan page for MsKindGirl prepared mini-activities and surprises to celebrate this event. With “Spread The Love With A Smile” as the main theme, everyone joins the event as they used the official hashtag #2ndaClanniversary. The ktrio who are known as, Keiana, Keisha and Keilee prepared each of the happenings on the said day.

One of the activities is used to have a 1 Week Countdown Celebration. It is where every aClans are free to send their messages or confessions for MsKindGirl, anonymously. The activity was held starting from February 14 to February 20. Each day, 5 confessions were posted on MsKindGirl’s Notes Facebook fan page. The activity aims to give MsKindGirl various mystery confessions that came from her aClans as part of the 2nd Anniversary Celebration. MsKindGirl was amazed and overwhelmed by her reader’s messages.

Moving on, the next activities aim to acknowledge aClans’ love and support for MsKindGirl. These activities are called, “Featured aClans”, still part of Spread The Love With A Smile project. aClans joins this activity by sending their selfies while smiling and doing a half heart pose and was compiled to show how beautiful MsKindGirl’s readers are. Moreover, there were also an activity which features chosen aClans for a week. These aClans were interviewed by the ktrio to acknowledge and welcome them as the most active and appreciative reader for the year. 10 out of these 20 aClans were chosen from the MsKindGirl itself as they share their journey and story as an aClan.

Furthermore, everyone celebrated the event by also doing an DP Frame Brigade, where they used a certain frame to recognize that they are part of this celebration. They also used the official hashtags to show their gratitude and love for being part of MsKindGirl’s family. Some posted their pictures; some shows their appreciation and most of them kept the DP Frame for the countdown. MsKindGirl cannot believe how big her family is now. How appreciative and full of efforts her family is. With a smile in their hearts, aClans celebrated this event with full of energy. Indeed, another memory to be cherished and another journey to be reminisced. They never fail to show the essence of “Spread Love and Kindness” quotation.

Before the event ends, MsKindGirl gifted her aClans with a surprise. She takes part on Fan Fave Friday Episode on Kumu live by WattpadPH as part of WattNow PH Season 2. aClans showers MsKindGirl with love and support. February left a wonderful and special mark in each of our hearts as the event successfully ends with MsKindGirl’s closing greeting;

“Happy 2nd Anniversary, aClans! Salamat po sa support at pagbabasa ng stories ko. I love you all! ❤️”

MsKindGirl’s Birthday

There will always be a special occasion to be celebrated. A greeting that will always be cherished. An elegant gift to be kept. Happiness and lovable memories to treasure.

 Happiness and lovable memories to treasure

Yay! It’s MsKindGirl’s Birthday!

The month of July is one of the most awaited months of every aClans were waiting for every year. A special day to the most special author we've ever known!

On July 25, 2021, MsKindGirl celebrated her 21st birthday. As part of this special occasion, with the efforts of admins, moderators, and aClans, along with the official hashtag of #HappyMKGDay and #21AndOnlyMsKindGirl. Broad posting of greetings happened inside and outside of the private group page. A lot of aClans and Wattpad fan pages showered their heart-whelming messages and appreciations on our beloved author.

With a simple greeting, we made her special day so wonderful. Cheers for more years, MsKindGirl!