Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements
A Message from ALWK Board Members

MKG Keisha

“Hi, aClans! How was it? Thank you for reaching this far. The efforts of my board members are all worth it because of your supports and love. To my ALWK Team, thank you very much for taking my request and for making this possible. You all did well! It’s fun having you all for almost 4 months of preparing. To MsKindGirl, thank you so much for all the love, surprises, for everything, my love. We’ve been telling this to you every year at hindi kami mapapagod na ulit-ulitin na super deserving and worth it ka. You are a great author and we know na may mas ilalabas ka pa. To your every achievement and milestone, congratulations! Alam naming hindi pa natatapos ang lahat at nasa punto ka palang ng pagsisimula. We’re very proud of you and I hope you love this surprise we prepared for you. Hinding-hindi kami mapapagod na araw-araw kang suportahan at mahalin, because we knew we were made for you.”

MKG Keiana

“Hello, aClans! Thank you reaching this far! To ALWK Editorial Team, you girls are the best! Thank you for making this possible and successful! To my beloved author, MsKindGirl, my thank you isn’t enough for all the love you gave, through your words and stories. Palagi mong tandaan na sobrang proud ako sa ‘yo, sa bawat achievements and milestone na nararating mo. Kahit na umiyak o ano pa man ‘yan, palagi kaming nandito sa tabi mo. Thank you for your endless love to us, ate. I’m wishing you all the best for your writing career. Hope we made you smile with this gift. I’m always proud of you. I love you!”

MKG Keilee

“I would like to express my gratitude to the Editorial board Members, for making this project successful. We went through a lot before we completed the project but we overcame it and succeeded, I am happy that the development of this project has been fun. Hopefully many more projects will come with you! Ate Isay, I hope we made you happy with this project, we did this project in return for your kindness and love, we love you!”

Sharinne Jewel Magno

“After four months of making, finally “A Love With Kindness” open article project is here!! I can’t explain how happy I am to think that I was part of editorial board team to make this project possible and successful! My heart is full of excitement and enjoyment for this project Ate Isay, sana napasaya ka po namin. We love you po! To ate Keisha, ate Keiana, ate Keilee, ate Yash and Keizha cheers mga atenggg! I’m looking forward for more MKG projects with you! Thank you po!”

Yasrinah Umpa

“At Last, after a months of preparing, the open article project “A Love With Kindness” is finally here. I’m beyond grateful to be part of this project. To Ate Isay, I hope we made you happy through this project. Thank you for being MsKindGirl and for writing amazing stories that brought us a lesson and inspiration and Happy Anniversary. To ALWK board team, thank you for giving me a chance to be part of this project and Congratulation to us. Thank you for making this project possible. I wish for more anniversaries to celebrate and more project to do.”

Keizha Golloso

“Hello! I’d like to thank the MKGtrio for letting me be part of this project, this was very memorable for me along with the board members, I never really expected that I’d be part of this project since I was inactive, but then there’s a motivation came and it was from ate MsKindGirl. To ate MsKindGirl, I’m really thankful for meeting you and for bringing hope to me each day, for bringing happiness like Marcus Caden and more other characters into my life. Thank you. I love you MsKindGirl and aClans.”

To MsKindGirl

Thank you for everything and we’re very proud of you, our author!

To Whom

Always Spread Love and Kindness