Chapter 32

"And he just flies straight into the portal!" I exclaim, sipping on my tea.

"Really now?!" Frigga exclaims, sipping her tea.

"Yep! With complete disregard to my pleading!" I exclaim again, "I mean, he didn't have to go in the portal. He could have just lined it up and let it take its course!"

"He, Tony Stark if I remember correctly, really isn't the smartest of your soulmates, is he?" Frigga asks while refilling our tea cups.

"Oh, definitely not. He's a genius with no self-preservation skills." I chuckle to myself.

We were sitting at a very secluded table viewing the city. It was a beautiful view as the clear night sky let plenty of moonlight cover the city.

Frigga and I had been sitting here for at least an hour, gossiping about everything from palace affairs to my soulmates.

"My Lady! There you are!" I hear a voice come from behind me.

"Thor." Frigga says calmly with a smile, looking at the person behind me, "I wondered how long it would take for you to find us. Where's your brother?"

I turn around to see Thor looking slightly panicked. I chuckle at his worried expression.

"We split up to look for Lady Y/N," Thor explains before turning to me.

"I'll leave you two alone and inform Loki that you have been found," Frigga says with a smile before leaving to go find the man.

"My Lady. I must apologize for my actions. You were and are completely right. I never-" Thor starts rambling as he falls to his knees in front of me. I put a finger to his lips, shushing him, as I led him to his feet and stood up myself.

"Thor, Dear, it's alright. I was completely in the wrong to act like that." I smile as I make him look me in the eyes, "But I do stand by what I said. You shouldn't let Loki be treated like that. But even more, your father shouldn't treat Loki like that."

"I-" Thor starts again but is cut off by Loki rushing into the room.

"Darling I-" Loki starts, clearly in a panic, "Oh. I see that you are busy at the moment. I'll leave you two be and-"

"Loki~" I call in a sing-song voice, pulling away from Thor to grab Loki's hand, "Come. What would you like to say?"

"I-" Loki hesitates, "What about Thor?"

I glance over my shoulder to see Thor listening to my response as well.

"He is just as important to me as you are. No matter what." I smile, looking Loki in the eyes.

Loki nods before beginning to speak again.

"Darling. You shouldn't have stood up for me to my-...to Odin." Loki says, catching himself before he says 'my father', "Who knows what kind of consequences this will have."

"I've said this to Thor and I'll say it to you as well." I say seriously, holding Loki's face in my hands, "I stand by what I said. You shouldn't be treated like that. And Thor shouldn't stand by and watch it happen."

I pull away to take both Thor and Loki's hands.

"Both of you should take care of and protect each other." I say, raising their hands, "You're brothers. By blood or not."

"We will, My Lady." Thor starts with a slight smile.

"We promise, Darling." Loki finishes with a smile.

"Good," I say, walking out of the room and down the corridor to the throne room.

"Where are we going?" Thor asks.

"To go and tell this to your father," I say nonchalantly, still pulling the two along.

"Hold on Darling," Loki says walking in front of me in an attempt to stop me.

I simply pick him up with my powers and put him next to me to continue my path of fury.

"My Lady..." Thor starts but quickly realizes resistance is futile.

Realizing his brother has given up, Loki quickly does the same and walks hand in hand with me in silence.

Time to have a few harsh words with Mr. Odin.

Word Count: 676

*Hey Loves...So...I'M SORRY!!! I just wasn't able to get around to writing and I wanted to but was never able to start because there was always one more thing to do and *cries*!!! I want to get this back on track so we can get back to the main plot line. Make sure you eat and drink something and get plenty of sleep. Stay magical ✨️*