Chapter 13

Steve and I land in a forest where many of the trees had been destroyed by the two men fighting

"Men," I say, rolling my eyes. Now, these two are going to be fighting too?

"Hey!" Steve called out, throwing his shield in between them, "That's enough."

"Now I don't know what you plan on doing here-" Steve started, addressing the Goldilocks look alike.

"I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes." The man said loudly. He was practically yelling.

"Then prove it. Put that hammer down." Steve instructed.

"Yeah, no, bad call. He loves his hammer." Tony said before being knocked back by said man's hammer.

"Tony!" I called out, running over to him.

"You want me to put the hammer down?" The man yelled. He then leaped up and hit Steve's shield with his hammer, causing a shockwave to burst through the air, throwing everyone back.

"Are we done here?" Steve asked as we all crawled to our feet.

"I don't know Mr.I-have-a-plan-attack. Are we done here?" I asked Tony.

"I'm Y/N," I said, holding out my hand for the man to shake.

"My Lady, I have finally found you," Thor said, surprise written on his face.

"What the fuck universe?!" I called out into the dark sky.

The man then pulled me into a kiss. It was rougher than his brother's but still quite sweet.

"You Asgardians are so forceful." I breathed out after we broke apart. Tony and Steve just watched from the sidelines awkwardly. I mentally laughed at their embarrassment.

The man had confusion all over his face.

"I'll explain on the way. Nat, pick Goldilocks, Loki, Steve, Tony, and me up please." I said over the earpieces we wore.

"My name is Thor Odinson." The man said kissing my hand, "And you are?"

"Y/N L/N." I told him before turning to the cliff Loki was watching from, "You hear that Loki? Y/N! L/N! Didn't even ask my fucking name."

"What does my brother have to do with any of this?" Thor asked me. Oh right, he didn't know what was happening.

Nat then landed the jet nearby.

"Grab Loki and I'll explain on the way," I told Thor. The strange man flew up to where Loki was, forcefully grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, and brought him back onto the jet.

"My soulmates are all so weird," I mumbled aloud.

                               ~~~

"So, correct me if I am wrong, but you have been gifted 15 soulmates and you can change your body's shape and the world around you because of it?" Thor asked me from his seat on the jet.

"To put it simply, yes," I confirmed.

"And of those soulmates, you have found 6?" He asked again.

"Yep." I sighed.

"And they all are abnormal beings, as you put it?" He finished.

"Yes," I said exasperated.

"Amazing. My soulmate is amazing." Thor breathed out, smiling a childlike smile.

A moment later, the jet landed and they all walk inside. Within a moment, I pulled Tony to the side.

"Go ahead we'll catch up," I told the others. I waited until they had turned to corner to turn to Tony.