Chapter 40 🎉

"Thank God I can go back into a t-shirt and pants again!" I cheered, finally dressing myself for the first time in a week.

It was the day I was to leave Asgard. As beautiful as it was, I was excited to have Prissy and Helen meet Ellie. Not entirely looking forward to that conversation.

"Lady Y/N. May I have a word?" AMG asks from the doorway. She seemed a bit nervous.

"What is it?" I asked, confused. AMG came into the room, shutting and locking the door behind her, "Is everything alright?"

"AMG is such a peculiar name, don't you think?" AMG asked in a rushed voice.

"Yes? I guess so." I replied sitting down on my bed. AMG joined me.

"It's not really my name. You aren't allowed to know my name. For everyone's safety. It would ruin everything and put me in a lot of danger." AMG explained, slowly getting control over her emotions.

"AMG. Are you alright? Are you in danger?" I asked frantically. If she was in trouble I wanted to be able to help.

"Do you recognize me from anywhere?" AMG asked, "Like when you and the original six met?"

"Original six? What do you..." I trailed off. I did recognize her. She was an agent, "It's you."

"Call me Ari if AMG is too much. I'm the author of this story. And I'm here to save countless lives." AMG explains.

"What?" I breathe out. Author? How? What?

"Now I'm trying to give you a normal reaction time, but we're out of that. Just know I'm here to help. And that without me, you wouldn't exist." AMG quickly breathes out, "Now I have to get out of here before Wade gets here. His skills rival mine."

"Wait! Where are you-?" I exclaim as AMG disappears from sight.

"Go enjoy yourself." AMG's disembodied voice calls out. I look around in wonder. What the fuck?

I shake my head before leaving the room and heading down to the courtyard.

What did she mean by "Without me, you wouldn't exist?

"Are you ready, Darling?" Loki asked as I reached the courtyard.

"Yep." I said with a fake smile. I was so confused.

"Y/N! Let's go! I have to meet everyone." Ellie said as she jumped on my back.

"Agh! Get off!" I exclaimed as Ellie jumped off me. She was really excited to go home.

"My Lady. It's time." Thor said taking my hand.

As we hopped onto our horses, Ellie got onto the back of Cyrus with me while Loki and Thor got their own, I took one last look at the castle. I was gonna miss this place.

As we rode through the city, I saw multiple people waving goodbye. I waved back as I passed, a smile on my face. I would have to take the others here someday.

As we reached the Bifrost, we slowly came to a stop.

"Ready, Ellie?" I asked my sister as we jumped off.

"As I'll ever be." She replied nervously.

"Don't worry. It'll be perfect. Prissy and Helen are gonna adore you." I reassured, leading her inside.

"Welcome back. Are you ready?" Heimdall asked as we went inside the sparkling, circle room.

"As we'll ever be!" I said excitedly. I could not wait to go home.

As Heimdall opened the Bifrost, Ellie clutched my hand tightly.

"First time in forever?" I asked Ellie teasingly.

"It's been a while." The girl grumbled, holding me tighter. I chuckled.

As we were sucked into the Bifrost, I remembered how much I hated it the first time.

"Remember how I said never again? Well, this time I mean it." I gasp as we landed. God, I hated that stupid Bifrost.

Loki simply chuckled at my misery as Ellie swayed beside me.

"Let's get you two home, My Lady." Thor said, holding out a hand. I took it hesitantly.

"Alright, but we better not be-" I started before he took off, "flying!"

I screamed as we flew through the air. It was a five-minute walk, for God's sake!

When we finally landed outside the door to my apartment building, I was clutching Thor tightly. What. The. Hell.

"Hey, Sis! You might wanna let go of him." Ellie chuckled at the door. How did Loki and Ellie get here before us?

"I took a taxi. It was much faster." Ellie explained. Loki smirked from beside her at my windswept hair and petrified expression.

"And how did you get here, My Prince?" I asked mockingly, finally breaking away from Thor.

"I have magic, remember?" Loki smirked again. This little shit.

"Come on. Prissy and Helen are expecting us for lunch." I said with a sigh.

I waved hello to Delores, who waved back joyfully. I think she had finally gotten used to all the famous people walking through the lobby.

"Hello Y/N, who's this?" Delores asked politely.

"Hello, I'm Ellie. I'm Y/N's little sister." Ellie explained, shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you." Delores smiled, "Oh, and by the way, everyone is upstairs."

"Oh really?" I asked, hands on my hips. She meant my soulmates. I told them I would introduce them slowly. I didn't want to scare Ellie.

"I can't wait to meet everyone, don't worry." Elli reassured, heading towards the elevator. Loki, Thor, and I followed.

As we went up the building, my thoughts began to swirl. What was going to happen once we got up there? What was AMG talking about in my room? What-

The elevator opened and we all stepped out. When I opened my door, I was met with a blast of-

"Welcome home!" Everyone shouted at the top of their lungs. Once the shock wore off, I chuckled to myself. A large banner that said "Welcome Home Ellie and Y/N!" hang from the ceiling, food trays were on the counter, and everyone was there wearing party hats.

"Awww, guys!" I blushed. This was adorable.

As I led Ellie into the room, I saw her immediately begin to crumble.

"Don't worry, if any of them are mean to you they will die by my hands." I whispered in her ear with a wink.

I felt Ellie immediately untense and smile a bit.

"Everyone meet my sister, Ellie!" I exclaimed as they cheered again.

I soon got everyone to sit down and explained our story. I told them how I lost my sister, how I found her again, and showed off my necklace from Loki.

"Speaking of gifts from Loki, where's Cyrus?" I asked the Snape impersonator.

"I took care of him already. He's safe in the barn." Loki assured. I nodded with a smile.

"Now that that's over, what are you all doing here?" I asked.

"We wanted to surprise you, of course." Tony said with an air of obviousness.

"No, I didn't forget about the trip. Yes, I already have a bag packed." I said in a monotone voice. Tony only chuckled in response.

"Alright. Let's get this party started!" I laughed as Bruce pressed a button on a speaker.

The rest of that night was filled with catching up, secret kisses, and a lot of alcohol.

Word Count: 1197

*Hey Loves! Sorry that I've been AWOL these past...months. I know that a lot of you have lost patience with me but I had a lot of trouble writing this chapter. The next one should be out a lot sooner. Make sure you eat and drink something and get plenty of sleep. Stay magical ✨️*