Chapter 26

"Now that we've all eaten, who would like to go first?" Helen asks the group, her arms crossed. Oh God no.

"Anyone?" Prissy says from beside the old woman, doing the same movement and glaring at my soulmates. Oh no no no. Shit!

"What are you doing?" I whisper to the women.

"Interrogation. We've been planning this since we found out you found your first soulmate." Prissy says as she continues glaring at the nervous group.

"Alright. One sec." I sigh. I walk over to the counter and pick up a package of sticky notes and an old baseball hat that no one knows who it belongs to, nor does anyone care. I quickly write down everyone's name and put it in the hat.

"Alright. I pick a name, you introduce yourselves. Got it?" I ask the group. Everyone nods. At least I will have some form of order in this madness.

"First up, Loki," I say, pulling a name out of the hat.

The black-haired man stands up and walks over to stand next to me.

"What exactly am I supposed to do, Darling?" Loki whispers in my ear. This man.

"Name, living quarters, intentions towards me. Also, anything else you want to add." I whisper back, just loud enough for my other soulmates to hear.

"Thank you." Loki breathes out before clearing his throat, "I am Loki of Asgard. I currently reside on Asgard, however, it has been made known that I have a room at Mr.Stark's tower as well. I fully intend to make it up to you for the Chitauri incident as well."

Wow. Those were the worst transitions I've ever heard. Why am I not surprised?

"You better. This isn't something that will be forgiven easily, mind control or not. You hurt her, I hurt you." Prissy says from the couch she had moved to.

"Ignore her, Honey. You're perfectly fine. But don't hurt our Y/N. That might end with you dead in the dirt." Helen says in the most terrifying way possible. What the fuck? Loki goes to sit down next to Thor sheepishly.

"Okay...Um...Steve? You're up." I say, pulling another note out of the hat, "You know what to do, right?"

"Yep. I heard you loud and clear." Steve nods before turning towards the two women, "I'm Steve Rogers and I am from Brooklyn, New York. I live there now in an apartment. I fully intend to care for Y/N for as long as I can. And-"

"We know who you are. You're good. You hurt her, we hurt you. Moving on!" Prissy interrupts. She always had some sort of vendetta against Captain America. Don't know why.

"Prissy! You're alright, Honey. Go sit down." Helen says with a smile.

"This is gonna take a while. Tony!" I call again.

"Hello, again Mrs.Greenwood. Ms. Olivish. You know me, Tony Stark. Who doesn't? But I'm not here to talk about me. I'm here to talk about your wonderful...daughter? Friend? Roommate? Either way, you know where I live and where to find me if I ever need to be murdered. And you also know that I will take wonderful care of Y/N. No matter what." Tony says cheekily. Oh my God, Tony.

"Just...sit," Prissy says, waving him off. She didn't want to deal with his bullshit today.

"Hello, Dear. You can sit down, you've  already heard my speech." Helen says warmly.

"Thor?" I say, pulling out another card.

"Thank you, My Lady," Thor says, trading places with Tony by my side and kissing my hand.

"My goodness. Just do your speech." I sigh, my face getting hot.

"Lady Helen. Lady Prissy. Thank you for inviting me into your home and giving me some of the best food I've had in ages. I live on Asgard, with my brother, and also have a place offered to me by the Man of Iron. I fully wish to make this woman my bride once she is ready. And I have no ill meaning to her. Hurting her is the last thing I would ever wish to do." Thor says seriously. Oh my God. Why can't any of these be normal?

"Good," Prissy says simply, scanning her eyes over the golden-haired man for signs of insincerity.

"Don't you hurt her. Don't let your brother hurt her either. I'll know." Helen warns before Thor goes back to a seat.

"Nat? You're up." I call, looking at the redhead.

"I am Natasha Romanoff. I live nowhere in particular, but I'm in the process of moving into the Avengers Tower. I have every intention of taking care of Y/N until I die for her." Nat says quickly, almost as if it was rehearsed.

"So you're the one I need to worry about? Nat. Natasha. The redhead. Take care of her." Prissy says dramatically.

"She's right. We know if you hurt her, you'll already have killed yourself.
Y/N has told us enough for us to know that." Helen comments, still smiling that warm smile.

"That. Is an exaggeration. Moving on! Bruce!" I call out, keeping the conversation from moving forward.

"Party pooper," Nat says, kissing my cheek and walking off. That little Scamp!

"W-Well. I'm Bruce Banner. And I live at the Avengers tower. I also have no intention of hurting Y/N, but I know I am dangerous. So I'll try my best but I'll never hurt her on purpose." Bruce stammers. He's so cute.

"It's alright, Honey. I know you won't." Helen soothes.

Prissy simply nods.

They both already knew about the Hulk. And, you know, my face was shown during the New York fiasco so they know about that too.

"And last but not least, Clint. Hurry it up, Sharp-Shooter!" I call out with enough enthusiasm to make a 2-year-old cringe.

"I'm Clint Barton. I may have been the last one of us seven to be found, but I'll make sure she feels like the most special person in the world. Where I live is...complicated. But I'll take care of Y/N. I promise." Clint says simply but seriously. My God. None of these were normal, but they all were so fucking hot.

I love these people, even if I had never said it out loud.

Word Count: 1059

*Hey Loves! Nice to see you. Bit of a longer chapter today. Just wanted to update you on all the situations. Hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you eat and drink something and get plenty of sleep. Stay magical ✨️*