023

Jadon's place was a familiar setting for the two, he'd often invite the two whenever he was need of company although he wouldn't admit it. Jadon couldn't admit that he was hung over Nahi to Jude so instead he told Aaliyah, the two had drifted off but honestly he loved her to bits. They say once you meet your true love you instantly know the feeling, for him it was always her.

The white walls of Jadon's house welcomed the two as he quickly greeted them before passing a drink as he welcomed everyone else.

"Gio, where's Mia at?"

"Think near the dining room, somewhere like that"

"I'll catch you later babe, call me if you need me or whatever my location is on so you can track me with a couple steps!" Aaliyah laughed, before passing the two and finding Mia.

Mia's face lightened up when she say Aaliyah walking through, "Hi babe, can't lie you look so good right now." Aaliyah could tell she had a bit too much to drink.

"You babe have had too much to drink, we need to get you some water and sober you up or something." Aaliyah said, before a flash of blonde swept her vision and before she could turn to see what it was it had simply vanished.

"I promise you, I'm good. Just a lil' drink, why don't you drink some with me?"

Aaliyah took a sip of her drink, as the two conversed in conversation from whether Mia was going to pass her exam, if Mia was going to be following Gio to the World Cup or Germany and if Aaliyah was returning back home soon. Aaliyah had thought about it, her placement year was coming to an end soon so she'd be in England back again.

"Mia, I need the toilet. Watch my drink please." Aaliyah said, quickly making her way to the toilet. She shivered slightly, the hairs on her skin tugging tightly as she sucked in a deep breath. Aaliyah made a quick note to find Jude and say she wanted to leave ASAP, maybe she was coming up with a fever although she was perfectly fine a couple minutes ago.

She quickly washed her hands before exiting and once again she'd seen a flash of yellow, she quietly muttered to herself that she was just seeing things and returned to Mia who was flat face on the couch before taking a sip of her drink.

Aaliyah shifted uncomfortably, as she sipped on her drink. Mia, beside her, was in deep slumber as she shook her side and she simply slept away. Seconds later, Aaliyah coughed awkwardly and her head began to pound and she felt drowsy, as she fought the battle to keep her eyes open.

And shortly, she was also face deep into the couch like Mia.

VOTE PLS
ig; laiicarti for the ppl who wanna interact with me

side note; that game was so bad but shout out harry maguire, international form is good🫶🏽
guys, im in such a slump someone prayer for your writer 😭