018

018
hothead jealousy

"Look who's belling my phone? Bro, I told you." He kissed his teeth, showing Aaliyah the phone before picking up and placing it on speaker.

"Yo, what do you want?" He asked calmly, he knew the outcome already. And honestly, he didn't want to pick up Jude's call.

Aaliyah sat listening attentively, honest to God she didn't want to hear his voice or hear anything about him. She didn't care what he had to say.

Jude scoffed, "Is that what you're on? You and Aaliyah, hm? Swear you're my boy." Anyone could hear the heavy breathing from his end, Jude's pent up feelings were explosive and clearly he was displaying it through his words.

"It's not like that g, that's lil sis. Not my fault we're on holiday together cause you fucked up g, don't take your anger out on me." Jamal looked at Aaliyah as if it was okay for him to say that to avoid upsetting her.

"Yeah, I know I fucked up. Cool, but you took her on holiday as if she isn't my girl. Are you trying to cause more drama?" He sighed heavily.

"Bro, are you hearing yourself? Allow the chat-"

"Yeah, you fucked up. Yes, I'm on holiday with Jamal. No, he isn't and respectfully fuck off cause someone else can care for me." She said, ending the call not hearing anything else he had to say.

Aaliyah looked at Jamal leaving the room going for a walk to clear her mind out, she had a couple days left of their vacation until she was back to her home in Dortmund.

-
Jude

Jude exhaled loudly as his frustration pent up within him, he ran faster and faster until he could really feel the pain in his legs building. Until his body was ready to give out on him.

He'd taken time to understand he'd fucked up but truth to God he didn't have a clue how to resolve this. It was worse the first time and plus both of them wasn't in some sort of relationship at the time. The only other idea that came up to my mind was to leave her to be, that maybe she was too good for him and all she deserved was peace and prosperity.

But he couldn't help to think to try get her back. It was effort and time consuming, what had happened to keep your head in the game? What had happened to nothing but football? Honestly, he'd kept telling herself she was a distraction but he knew better. She was worth it.

The season was restarting again and he'd have to accept that it was over for now, all he had to do was grind.

judebellingham :

we've got a title to chase, let's go bvb family🤍

comments turned off

short update idek what I'm doing.