017

017
spontaneous trips

"Fuck it, let's go on holiday. Three weeks." said Jamal, facing Aaliyah dead in the eye.

Aaliyah shrieked, "WHAT? Holiday?" This was honestly a whole surprise to her, initially she thought that she'd just be here chilling and away from Dortmund. She sat on the sofa, one earphone in and the other one out listening to hear him speak.

"You heard me. I'm on winter break, you're on winter break. So let's jet off." He said so casually as if it was nothing.

Jamal was planning this ages ago and to be honest he was planning to go with someone else like a family member but since Aaliyah was here why not.

"Where to? I need clothes then, I didn't bring clothes for a holiday. Give me a couple days." Aaliyah was on board with the idea, who wouldn't take a vacation?

"Let's split it half, two counties. You pick one and I pick one. Deal?" He asked her, he said sorting everything out on his phone.

Aaliyah laughed, "The fuck yeah. Oh my god, you're a star. I'm so excited."

"Pick a country, I want to go Barbados. Italy is too cold in December/January." He smiled at her excitement, this was the happiest he'd seen her ever since they had met. It was like yesterday didn't even happen.

"Mauritius, for sure. Maybe Japan one day or Bali, either one for my birthday."

"Shit, we're really going on holiday lil sis."

@/aaliyahmrock • six mins ago •

Aaliyah and Jamal were sitting in the first class aisle wining and dining the whole experience, she attempted to pay for her flight but Jamal refused to not listening to a word she had to say

"Back on socials?" He asked, yawning and resting his head back eyes closed.

"My siblings kicked some sense into me, honestly I don't care that much anymore. It is what it is but it's not like Germany is my permanent home forever so I might as well enjoy my time."

"Might need to meet your siblings, at least someone could. I told you his my brother and all but no excuses for his behaviour."

"It's whatever innit, what's the first thing you have planned out?"

"Jet skii and some other things, it's a surprise."

Aaliyah hummed in response, she was excited about her trip. She could imagine the sun beating down on her skin, her skin tanning one shade darker. Winter break filled with sunsets to die for and food to make her smile.

@/aaliyahmrock

liked by jamalmusiala & 500,231 others

"chase a check, never chase a bitch" or whatever future said

comments turned off

Aaliyah heard Jamal grimace, "Qué? Problem?" Instead, she laughed at his reaction once he pointed his phone at her face.

"Really? Watch him bell my flipping line, probably ask if I've spoke to you or something."

"Nobody said you had to accept the call."

jamalmusiala10

liked by judebellingham and 1,203,819 others

just me and my dawg on film🎞

aaliyahmrock: my big brother always🙄❤️
-> jamalmusiala10: my lil sis unfortunately 😔
-> user62: the crossover we never knew we needed😩
-> judebellfp: wtf???
-> daisyq_: moved on already from jude? slag, didn't like him
-> aaliyahmrock: go chase that man sis? i know it isn't the beg, get a life. chasing man in a whole different country, shame is FREE.
-> laiicarti: oop the girls are fighting 🌚
-> view 78 comments more

judebellingham: answer my calls jamal

treyrock: so this is why you don't want to play fifa with me no more cause of sister🥲🥲🥲
-> jamalmusiala10: you lose all the time
-> aaliyahmrock: wooooow, you guys being good friends isn't good for me😳

vote again, 10 votes min