007

007
a familiar face

Jude clanged his keys onto the top of the table, he sighed heavily. He was tired but he looked at his Man of the Match award and smiled, what an excellent way to start the new season he thought.

But he didn't know the calmness he had was about to be ruined by the visit of someone unexpected.

Once he'd heard the knock on his door, he was bamboozled. He wasn't expecting anyone to arrive at his house after the match but the concierge downstairs wouldn't just let anyone up without his knowledge. They only let familiar faces or anyone that Jude had approved off on the list.

But his face furrowed in confusion yet again as he went to open the door to check who it was.

Swinging the door open, he was surprised with whom was standing outside as his eyes widened in shock quickly shutting the door open however the person had quickly slid their feet creating a gap.

"Get lost." He said, his voice stern and adamant.

"Jude, you're hurting me." She pleaded with the boy, as he let go of the door facing his ex girlfriend.

He argued with the small blonde girl in front of him, "Daisy, I don't know what you're doing here but leave." The boy was losing his temper looking at her, the nerve she had to stand in front of his door after everything that happened between the two.

"I watched your match, you was amazing. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks. I don't know what you want from me, I don't owe you anything and you don't owe me anything." He said solemnly, the more he stood here he was losing his patience.

The girl began to fall in hysterical tears, "You have to forgive me, it's been months. You don't know how hard it's been without you I miss-" But before she could finish of her sentence she was cut off by Jude.

"You didn't miss me when you was cheating on me, all you wanted to do was embarrass me."

"I didn't, it was an accident. Ty advanced on me."

"But you didn't say no, did you?"

She fell into silence before opening her mouth again, "Look I still love you and I miss you so so much, I'm hoping you'll forgive me. Tell me you love me please."

"I don't love you, I never will. Please, just leave."

"Do you have a new girlfriend? Is that why you're being difficult to me? Who is she? I'm going to find her."

"I don't actually, even if I did it's none of your concern."

"I need somewhere to stay Jude. I don't know anywhere to stay."

"I'm not your worry case, you know where the hotel is." He said, simply closing the door on her before she uttered a single word more.

He could hear her muffled words behind the door and he could feel the brimming headache approaching him after their encounter.

Turning on the shower, he quickly gathered his thoughts and decided he was going to bed unaware all about the date he had asked Aaliyah on with his memory clouded with Daisy's words.

-
Aaliyah was preoccupied with getting her nails done that she didn't seem to overlook the fact that Jude hadn't sent her any new messages but she knew that he had confirmed that they'd be meeting each other since the stadium.