024

Jude wondered where Aaliyah was, he knew that he was with Mia but normally she'd at least pop back into the room just to sit with him for a couple minutes.

"What's going on with you and Aaliyah? She's going to be gone soon." asked Jamie, although he was one of the younger members of the squad the squad treated him as responsible enough.

Jude nodded, "Yeah, talking about Aaliyah. Where is she?" He said, getting out the chair and growing restless.

Jude grew impatient as all he saw was that he was left on delivered, he breathed heavily growing annoyed

Jude grew impatient as all he saw was that he was left on delivered, he breathed heavily growing annoyed. Walking into the kitchen, he spotted Gio with Manuel Akanji with the two drinking some orange juice.

"Gio, do you know where Mia is? Think Aaliyah was with her and she's not responding to my messages."

"Far right living room—" And he left before Gio could finish his sentence.

Jude's huge steps felt like drums on the tiles, the house was clambering with people with Jadon's house so huge that he ended up saying hello to numerous people who had also came, truly he didn't know how Jadon was so open to having so much people at his house with all his valuables in here. Privacy was key for Jude.

Once he approached the large door, he knocked on the door waiting for a response.

"Liyah or Mia, can I come in please?" He asked, tapping his fresh trainers on the bottom of the door as he waited a couple seconds for a response. "Guys, I'm coming in. Don't say I never warned you." That was the last warning that the room heard before he twisted the doorknob to reveal the two completely out of it.

"What the fuck? Are they asleep?" He said to himself, although confusion settled in his face cause he knew both girls wouldn't be fast asleep at only 10pm with so much noise in the house.

Jude tugged Aaliyah's hand and spoke softly, "Aaliyah." Aaliyah!" And when she never responded, he did the same to Mia and neither did she. Instantly, he knew there was something wrong and fear was gnawing his stomach. Firstly, Aaliyah was a light sleeper so any movement would've stirred her up. Secondly, this was extremely out of character for the both of them.

"Gio!" He shouted, calling his teammate to come and see what was wrong with his girlfriend too. "Gio, it's urgent!" Soon after the boy followed in.

"What's wrong?" He asked to the Birmingham boy who pointed at the two girls. "They're asleep? That's weird, Mia never sleeps at this time."

"I swear to God, I tapped both of them and they didn't wake up. Neither of them. What the fuck is happening?"

"What? Both?"

He nodded, "I'm calling the hospital, I can't tell with her heartbeat bro. I'm not risking it, I've even sprinkled fucking water on them both and nothing." He said, dialling the emergency service immediately.

"Fuck, fuck. Nah, what the fuck? I'm telling Jadon, everyone needs to go and his cameras need to get checked."

VOTE PLS
ig; laiicarti for the ppl who wanna interact with me💘💕💝

UHRM WHATS GOING ON??