020

020
fights and reconciliation

Aaliyah snickered, "You're such a scatty bitch, good lord I don't know who gave you the confidence to fight me." Daisy remained on the floor in moving condition but only because she was spared her life with a warning. Unlike Daisy who looked like she'd been through it, Aaliyah was unscathed with just red knuckles where her skin was splitting a bit.

"Hope you had fun cause I sure as did. The devil works hard but you sure as hell work harder with them rumours you've been spreading. You even had the audacity to talk about my family, I let the other shit slide but my family." Aaliyah watched her face drop, it didn't take a hard guess wondering which bitch was hoping on her downfall and she sure as hell did confirm it with that look. "Also, please stop wearing my clothes that you got from him. It's giving beg vibes."

Daisy coughed out, "You better watch your back." She was still laying on the floor in misery.

"Do you not understand? Unless you want me to fuck you up, blue eyes and blue everything. Keep your mouth shut."

"Go on then." Honestly, this girl didn't learn. Whole face was turning blue but she still had time to give out verbal, ridiculous.

new year's eve

"Alright guys, you know the vibes tonight. Drink up and it's a fucking vibe tonight." shouted Jadon through the mic. Jude couldn't even imagine the aftermath tomorrow but tomorrow's worries for tomorrow. "You guys know I love you, we've held each other down this year. I love my team, I love you mandem. Regardless on who leaves in the summer, let's end the season with titles. League, champions league. Yeah." And the room interrupts in my screams and whistles.

It was twenty minutes before it was 12 in Germany, the whole room was streaming with people. Music resonating and people dancing but Jude's heart felt empty and deep down he knew what it was. When his legs made his way to his car, he knew he was in far. His heart belonged to her.

It'd been two months and he couldn't get over her. Two long months. It was risky, just pulling to her apartment expecting her to be in. It took fifteen agonising minutes for him to get there, he was afraid of missing the countdown.

Jude couldn't be bothered to park his car properly, as long as it was off the road. He sprinted to the door and knocked as if he was ready to pull the door off it's hinges and open it himself.

To his relief, the door swung open and she appeared there gobsmacked.

Jude breathed out heavily as he looked at his phone with it being 11:59 with few seconds remaining it turned to 12.

"Happy new year Liyah."

A smile broke out on her face, "Happy New year Judey." She said, pulling him closer and kissing him on the lips. It was a soft kiss, the two shuddered at the sensation. Sparks flying, Jude could taste the vanilla on her lips. He missed her so bad that she felt like heaven.

Aaliyah placed a hand on his chest, her hand sliding down his chest for grip as she licked Jude's lips prying for a deepening kiss. Jude could hear the soft heaves of her chest rising up and down, he could feel the brushing of her breasts on his arms as he deepened the kiss. The two not stopping for air, it was like they were craving each other. Starved off each other like oxygen.

"Tell me to stop Aaliyah."

"Fuck, no." She breathed out.

Jude grabbed her legs and hitched them around his waist, she could feel him. His mouth travelled to her neck, sucking upon it like he was extracting all her blood. She let out a soft moan which was music to his ears, the sound of her lightened him up. He groaned, as he claimed her mouth with his. They were hungry and their hands brandished each other as if they were claiming each other.

"Fuck, your mine Liyah. All mine."

"And, you're all mine Judey. No other bitches but all mine but we have shit to address."

-
vote guys if you love me xoxo.
so i haven't proofread this yet but im so determined to give you guys another chapter for once. guys the book will be finishing sooner or later btw! honest to God, when i was writing this i was laughing and cringing.
guys i don't think ill be reading all the smut smut bits but yeah😭.

my story ig is laiicarti where the girlies be getting early bits.