Chapter 22

regina's pov:

the corridor was a long and dark hallway filled with paintings of what went down in the history of vampires up to this day. nakita ko na it was predestined that narda would be in this situation...

so they knew already...

i shook my head and continued to find narda on where she is

"there's no use for it now, regina...wala na ang kinikilala mong narda....only vladimir...." the supreme leader laughed echoing in the walls, " you bastard.....show yourself! are you too afraid to fight a woman like me? it just shows how much of a coward you are.." i smirked and i heard a whipping sound behind me and i quickly dodged it and the supreme leader was looking at me like a psychopath. " dear.....i do not wish to hurt you....but...it would be fun killing you slowly..and painfully.." he said charging at me and i summoned fireballs to attack him where he quickly dodges, i kicked him in the stomach and he grunted and held my leg and slammed me down and i kicked him again and it made him break through walls, "ENOUGH! i will not play with you anymore, kill or be killed..." he summoned a shadow and started to attack me my eyes went wide at how fast it was and i summoned another fireball it just went right through.

fuck...

i jumped across the wall the shadow still following me then i remembered what ali said about shadows....use wind and fire...i kept running around the walls till it filled with air and i summoned fireball inside and the shadow disappeared. i stopped running and ran for the supreme leader, we fought face to face, fist to kicks, powers to powers, " you can't defeat me girl....you're just a low-life!" i smirked at him, " look up genius." he looked up and saw lightning about to struck him, i went to his back and held his neck, " psych....." i whispered and twisted his neck and decapitated him and his body fell. 

i went down from the wall and tracked the hallway for narda.

" narda! narda! please! it's me! regina! please come back...i miss you..." i held myself from crying till i saw a familiar silhouette woman standing i started to smile but...i saw her eyes...it's not the brown chocolate comforting eyes i used to stare....it's  a deadly one...piercing red ones that are ready to kill...

" get out of that womans' body..you don't deserve to live.." i gritted my teeth and vladimir scoffed, " even if you are dying you're still that stubborn aren't you? i will rule the world and everything in it, and i will kill your clan..one by one...in your very eyes.." he smirked and i gritted my teeth charging at him which he easily dodged and landed a big blow on my stomach making my blood spill out from my mouth and he threw me on the wall, " this is their leader? what a weakling! you cannot even save this pathetic partner of yours without getting beat up...you are not a leader regina..you are just a lowlife..." he threw me in the walls and i fell down to the ground, i tried standing up but i couldn't anymore

i saw him walking away and i clenched my fist and i forcefully stood up, " no.....i know i'm just a weakling....i know i'm not a leader...but i know...that if you hurt the ones closest to me..i will make sure i will make your life a living hell...." then that orb of light inside of me erupted

ang regalo ng diwata sa amin.....

i felt it surging through and the next thing i knew, each one of us we're opening that power and it made us powerful..powerful than vladimir...i looked at him and he was surprised..

" impossible..no one could achieve that gift....how.." 

i flew and held him by the collar and took his body up to the sky, blow by blow i gave punches, kicks, every struck of power i have i gave it all and we stopped mid-air,  he started to laugh, " you do know that this is your lover's body right?" he smirked at me and i just stared at him blankly, " which is why you will pay the price." i flew down hard while his body was heading straight-first i i put my hand on his chest and started to take his soul away, " no..no.. no! no! NO!" he squired in my hold but i didn't let him go till he separated from narda's body.

i separated him and his body contoured into it's physical form, i landed a small white orb in his body and i summoned all the elementals to strike all at once at vladimir while holding narda on mine, i could hear vladimir screaming in pain but i didn't mind it and landed on the ground and i safely put narda on the ground and i held her face..

" oh narda....you've went through enough...it's time for you to live peacefully now..." with the last ounce of strength i have i healed her body from the beating i gave her.

as it was finished i felt my body growing weak and i could hear muffled voices and screams and someone picking me up and crying, but all i could see was a bright light telling me to go with them and i did. 

narda's pov:

i felt dizzy, and i woke up bolting up and looked around, "where am i? is the supreme leader dead? where's regina? is she okay?" tinanong ko sila pero they just had their heads bbowed down and looked in a direction and there i saw...regina's lifeless body...

i slowly moved forward to her body thinking this is a joke..na baka bubukas pa ang mata ni regina at sasabihin na uwi na tayo love....i bend down and held her body close to me and i couldn't process what's happening.

" r-regina?.... teka...joke lang to diba?....gising ka na oh.....a-andito nako oh....r-regina..please naman....gising na...regina!!....ano ba!! di nato nakaktuwa!! gising ka na please!! pano nayung plano natin?!...magkakapamilya pa tayo!.....we'll lead the vampires to a greater future!! yan yung plano natin diba??!! gising ka na!! please!!..." sumigaw ako habang umiiyak at inaalog ang katawan ni regina na baka gumising siya pero wala talaga......

luna bend down and held my shoulder, " she sacrificed herself for you narda....she knew the risks..but she took it for you...w-we're sorry..." she said sadly and i sobbed and cried and shouted at the air and i couldn't held my anger, sadness, disappointment..every emotion you could think of.

nakita ng diwata ang nangyari and she bend down infront of us, " i know how much you love her narda......which is why i will only do this once. in every one of our kind, may kakayahan kaming magbigay buhay pero at a price....we will take someone else's life and give it to her..." she said sadly and we thought who we could kill, we grabbed a henchmen and she started the ritual, the henchmen's body glowed and we could see how his energy was transferred to regina and i tried waking up regina when it was finished.

" gising ka na mahal...please.....mamahalin pa kita....gising ka na please...i love you regina..."

i kissed her forehead and i could not have been more happier when i heard that melodic voice speaking.." hi my love..." i looked at her and she opened her eyes and i smiled unbelievably that she's back and she held my cheek and smiled.

tumayo ang diwata at natuwa sa nakita niya, " salamat po.....we could never thank you enough....ano po ang pwede kong magawa?...." tinawanan lang ako ng diwata at sinabihan, : change the world for us...the both of you.." she smiled and we smiled back and she disappeared, cheers erupted from our victory and i could have not been more happier to have the love fo my life in my arms again..

" this time i'm not letting you go anymore..." i said to her and she smiled..

" i wouldn't dare..." she said and kissed me 

we we're happy about the victory that occured and now we are the ones selected to be the new leaders of the whole vampire clan as to be expected. we led our species to a new and more improved way and we could never been more happier about the progress.