chapter 10

Narda's pov:

I felt a tingling sensation in my head that caused me to wake up.

" a-asan ba ko?...t-teka....n-noah?!..alessia?!?...." Pupuntahan ko sana sila nang naramdaman kong may kadena ang mga kamay ko, pinilit kong pumiglas pero wala talaga, umiyak ako nang marinig ko si noah magsalita,

" narda?....alessia?....alessia!!" Gusto niyang puntahan si alessia pero puro kami nakakadena.

umiyak ako ng umiyak, " REGINA! TULONG!"

May narinig akong tawa kaya tumahimik ako, " kung pinili mo lang sana ako narda, hindi tayo mapupunta sa ganito." Sabi ng taong yun, pagkaharap niya ay nagulat ko, totoo talaga ang sinabi ni regina....

" b-brian?..." Natakot ako sa mangyayari ngayong alam kong isang lobo si brian.

Hinawakan niya ang pisngi ko ng maigi sa galit at sinabi niya, " you were suppose to be mine narda....youre my mate....bakit siya pa ang pinili mo?!"

Pumiglas ako sa hawak niya, " dahil kailan man hinding hindi ako magiging sa iyo! Mahal ko si regina at wala na kong iba pang mahal kundi siya! So please....pakawalan mo na kami....pakawalan mo ang mga kaibigan ko..."
Nagmamakaawa ako kay brian pero para lang tog bingi at hindi ko inasahang gahawin niya ito sa akin.

He stabbed me with a knife and i felt blood trickling down my mouth, " if i cant have you....no one else can..." He pulled the knife out and tumawa lang siya, napaupo ako sa sakit at nakita ko ang kamay ko na duguan.

" NARDA! WALANG HIYA KA BRIAN! YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT!" sabi ni noah sa galit, humarap si brian sa kanya at hahampasin na sana niya ng pumasok ang kasamahan niya.
"BRIAN! ANDIYAN SILA REGINA! NILULUSOB TAYO!" 

He growled in anger, " fuck!! Pupunta nako diyan kunin mo ting tatlong hampas lupa dito dalhin sa taas, tingnan natin kung kaya nilang lumabang nakikita ang dearest narda niya na mamamatay na.." He smirked and laughed paakyat ng hagdan may tatlong lalaking kumuha samin at pinapunta kami sa taas at pinalabas.

At pagkaabot ko sa pintuan kiniladkad ako ng lalaki at itinapon sa lupa, nakita ako ni regina and her face showed worried and anger her eyes glowing red and the ground was shaking slightly
I looked at her and smiled, " i-its okay...." I coughed off blood and the next thing i know i blacked out.

Ito naba to?....mamamatay na talaga ako?....

Regina's pov:

Hindi.....hindi pwede...i looked at brian and he was smirking, my face showed no emotion, " pano na yan ngayon? Youre dearest narda is dead." He laughed and he called for his wolf to attack but no one came. " attack! " he looked around pero wala, i smirked.

" looks like your little minions didnt hear their great great alpha..." He growled.

" luna." Narinig niya ito and the next thing i know one by one his troops were falling down the treelines, dead, severed, and drained of blood." Brian's face was in shock and he was about to run away when red stopped him.

" youre gonna pay for what you did to us brian." Red smirked and brian tried to fight him off.

" julie, julia, ding, teach him a lesson." They smirked and held brian they made him kneel and julie electrecuted him while julia made him feel pain and ding severed his head, " off with your head." He kicked brian's head and it was severed clean from his body and his body went limp.

I ran to narda's body and held on tight.
Red checked up on her, " there is still a pulse but its weak, you need to do it now." Red said to me and i took narda's wrist, " narda im sorry...but this is the only aay to save you..." I bit in narda's wrist and felt the blood coming out of her veins.
Human blood taste different than animal blood, its more....addicting....i let go of narda's wrist and saw the venom going inside, i carried narda and take her home with me. I looked at noah and alessia's faces and looked at luna. " make them forget what we are...please.." Luna nodded and luna sang towards them, theyre faces became blank and they passed out.

" red and ding take them to their respective homes, i will tell you telephatically where they lived." They nodded and carried them and ran.

" as for everyone else, burn this place down until nothing is left. We must leave no trace of them here." They nodded and i ran back home.

* at the house*

The healer was there and i carried narda on my bed, " i did it...and she will be in a death like state for now...right?..." The healer smiled and nodded, " yes. Now take her to your room and wait for three days. I will take care of her while she is in that state." The healer smiled at me and i smiled back and went inside my room and laid narda down in the bed.

I held her hand and i cried.
" im sorry i was late in saving you....im so sorry....now you will never have to be weak...i will never leave your side....never....." I said that to her and i kissed her arm.

I will wait for you narda.....

Helloooo mga vadenggggg!! Chapter 10 agads tayo hahahahahaha muntikan nang mamatay si narda sa ginawa ni brian, brian talaga hayssss. Anyways!!!! Now that narda is turning into a vampire who do you want to top ? Narda? Or regina? Let me know in the comments down below...hehe....abangan ang susunod na chapter nito....PEACE!!!