CHAPTER 18:

REGINA'S POV:  

simula nung araw na dumalaw ang diwata ay pinag igihan naming magtraining para sa mangyayaring away na dadating, hindi naman talaga namin inasahan ni narda na kami ang nasa propesiya na tinutukoy nila ang gusto ko lang naman para saming dalawa ay ang mamuhay ng payapa....

but as always..there's no happiness achieved if you didn't go through hardships..

as we continued training luna pulled on my sleeve and pulled me inside the house, " what seems to be the problem luna? "

 sabi ko kay luna and she looked at me sadly and sighed na di looked at her in confusion, " regina....may parte sa sinabi ng diwata na hindi niya sinabi sa atin....di ba sabi niya na kaya siya hinahanap ng coven ay para patayin? hindi lang yun sa rason napapatayin siya kundi ay gagamitin siya." i looked at her to urge to continue, 

" si narda para sa kanila ay isang vessel, kumbaga carrier sa kung anong gusto nilang buhayin." i looked at her and asked, " anong ibig mong sabihin luna?" she sighed and said, 

" there could be a possibility that the more narda absorbs powers around the more the entity that the coven is trying to revive gets stronger and stronger everyday and the possibility of her......being dead....is at 95 percent regina.....i did not want to hide this from you as you are narda's other half.....every prophecy has a damageable side to it...." she said sadly and i could feel the tears in my eyes falling down as i tried to hold it in.

" no...this can't be.....m-may paraan ba para dito?....please tell me there's a way for it..." i begged luna and she held my hands. " there is one regina....but i don't know if that day will come it will work....this could damage the both of you.....if this will work you will face the grand elders and they will judge if you are worthy of a second chance in living as vampires...." i could feel myself shaking and i breathed in and out. 

" what is it?......"  i held luna's hands tight and she looked at me,  " call her by her name and make her look at your mark, that mark on your neck that sealed the fate and destiny of the both of you. if she will recognize you, both of you will face the grand elders for the trial, and if she will not recognize you.....you know what it means..." 

i held her hand tight and smiled, " anything for narda....i'll do it..i love her...and i will do whatever it takes to save her....." luna smiled and hugged me and we went outside again and saw narda smiling and laughing around our friends.....families rather....i sighed and narda saw me and ran to me, " hi my love....hey why are you crying?..." she looked at me worriedly and held my face and i leaned on her touch..." nothing baby....i'm just so happy to have you in my life.." i held her hand and kissed it and she smiled sweetly and hugged me, " nothing will tear us apart hon...i promise you that...no matter what happens to me i would always and always come back to you my love.....i love you.." she said sincerely and i kissed her and she kissed back, we kissed passionately and let go for air " i love you too...so much my narda..." she held my hand and we went to our new found family and had fun till night came.

i would never forget this moment....ever...i will cherish this moment till the day we will possibly die....

GOOOODD MORNING MGA VADENG!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHH FOR THE READERSSS WHO ARE ENDLESSLY READING MY STORIESS!! YOU ARE MAKING MY HEART SWELL HUHUHHUU....PAG AABOT 1K READERS NITO MAG FE-FACE REVEAL AKO HAHAHHAHAHA! ANYWAYS! ano kaya ang gagawin ni regina nung nalaman niya na may posibleng mamamatay si narda? will she risk her life? abangan natinnnnnn and if you would like any more gl story of mine please leave a comment down below and we could make it out....suggestions are opennnn...and untill thennnn have a greattt morninggg!!! PEACE!!!