chapter 14

Narda's pov:

Regina was driving the car and i cant help but admire her beauty,

" what?" She said smiling,
" nothing, naiisip ko lang na ako ang pinakamaswerteng bampirang namumuhay ngayon dahil kasama kita." I kissed her hand and she blushed,
" sus! Mambobola kapa!" She said giggling,
I could get use to that sound of giggle.

" hindi ah, totoo sinasabi ko, youre the most beautiful woman i have ever been with. Not that ive been with anyone before." Sabi ko sa kanya and she looked at me. " so....you mean?..."

I nodded, " yes regina, youre my first ever girlfriend i have in my entire existence." I smiled and she smiled adoringly at me.

" i promise to never hurt you, i will love you, take care of you, give you everything i mthe entire world and will make you feel youre the only queen in my heart." She said with so much love and i just smiled at her.

I could have never been so lucky in my entire life....

• at the date place*

Huminto si regina sa isang kakahoyan kaya nagtaka ako at nabasa yata niya sa mukha ko ang pagkalito, " it's a surprise darling." She winked at me and i just rolled my eyes at her playfully. Pinababa niya ako sa sasakyan at linagyan ng blindfold sa mata and she kissed my forehead and held my hand habang naglalakad na kami.

Ilang minuto din ang lumipas at bigla kaming huminto, " wait here." She said to me kaya i let go of her hand and waited a moment for her,
Nang biglang may marinig akong strum ng gitara at kinuha ko ang blindfold sa mata ko and i saw her with a guitar at hand playing a song for me and i blushed and smiled widely at her.

" this is for you my love." She said smiling and played the guitar,

Di naman inaakalang,
Ikaw pala ang makakasama
Ang hanap ko noon
Ibang iba sa ngayon
Ikay dumating sa tamang panahon
Ikaw naba yung dinalangin ko?

She sang sweetly while looking at me and argus handed me a bouquet of flowers and i thanked him and he smiled and bowed and i looked at her while she's approaching me.

Handa kong gawin
Ang lahat makapiling kalang
Walang hihigit sayo ikutin pa ang mundo
Akoy babalik babalik sa iyo
Tanging ikaw ang sigaw ng puso araw-araw
Aminin ko na sayo ngayong lang nagkaganto
Akoy babalik babalik
Babalik pa rin sayo..

She strummed the guitar and she's right infront of me and she kissed my hand at pinaupo sa upuan at nagpatuloy siyang kumanta sa akin.

Sino ba ang mag aakalang
Mabibigyan ako ng pag asa
Labas sa liga ko ang isang katulad ngunit nang dumating napatanong ako
Ikaw na ba yung pinangarap ko?

Handa kong gawin
Ang lahat makapiling kalang
Walang hihigit sayo ikutin pa ang mundo
Akoy babalik babalik sa iyo
Tanging ikaw ang sigaw ng puso araw-araw
Aminin ko na sayo ngayong lang nagkaganto
Akoy babalik babalik
Babalik pa rin sayo..

She strummed at the very end of the song at tiningnan niya ako and smiled.

" narda custodio, just like the song said, gagawin ko ang lahat para lang mapasaya ka, mamahalin ka ng tunay, aalagaan ng maigi, at hinding-hindi kita hahayaang masaktan ng kahit sino man. I will worship you like nobody did, i will show you uncoditional love and forever will always cherish you until eternity...."

Naluluha ako sa sinabi niya sa akin habang nilagay niya ang gitara sa guitar stand she cupped my face and made me look into her eyes. " I Love You, Narda Custodio and i hope that you love me too..." She said with so much compassion and love and i leaned into her touch and looked at her.

" narda, will you make me the happiest vampire in the world.....and be my girlfriend?..." She asked and i smiled and kissed her and she kissed back after a minute or two i broke the kiss and answered,

" yes regina vanguardia." She smiled widely and hugged me. " thank you.....you will never know how much i waited for this moment..."
She hugged me tight, if i wasnt vampire nasasakal na siguro ako ngayon and i just smiled and sighed contently and hugged her back tightly. " i love you narda..." I smiled and hid in the crook of her neck.

" i love you too.....regina..."

Regina let go of the hug at umupo sa harapan ko. Naghanda siya ng dalawang wine glass at nilagyan ng dugo and we toast as we are now one...

• at a distance*

" enjoy your time while it still lasts....vanguardia...." He smiled creepily and blended in the dark.....

GOOD EVENING MGA VADENG!  Hehe heto na ang updateeee short update lang po nabusy talaga ako ngayon po kasi andaming schoolworks talaga....pasensya napo....peroooo i hope you like thissss chapterrr heheheh AT ITO NA NGA! THEY ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHERR YIEIEIEI! SET SAIL DARLENTINA! I hope you enjoy this chapter y'all! PEACE!!