CHAPTER 20

narda's father pov:

you all might be wondering how i survived? 

*flashback*

it was a dark stormy winter when lalisa and narda was born and on that same day my wife knew i was a vampire, she couldn't comprehend who i was and left me and took narda with her. after that i became a broken man,  missing with his children and wife....the coven already told me to stay away pro kahit anong gawin kong pag-iwas sa kanila ay hindi ko magawa kasi akin silang pamilya ako ang sandigan nila kaya kahit pinaghahanap na ako ng coven ay ipinagpatuloy kong magmahal sa aking asawa hanggang sa umabot na malaman niyang ako'y kakaiba ay tinawag niya ako ng pangalan na hindi ko matanggap....

halimaw...isa akong halimaw...

pagkatapos niya akong iwan ay nahanap ako ng coven at ako'y pinarusahan...ikinulong ako nila ng habang buhay until this day....i made a deal with them that...if mapapatay ko ang nasa propesiya ay bibigyan ako nila ng kalayaan....hindi nila ito tinanggap sa unang paggawa ko ng deal pero dahil i was very persuasive on them hinayaan nila itong mangyari na kapag mapapatay ko ang nasa propesiya ay bibigyan nila ako ng kalayaan...

kaya hinanap ko ng hinanap ang nasa propesiya....pero hindi ko inasahan na si narda ang magiging bearer ng propesiya.....with a heavy heart i accepted it....but they sensed the hesitation in me kaya they forced me to drink the dark blood that made me evil upon evil....kahit man alam kong anak ko siya hindi ako nakakaramdam ng simpatiya sa kanya 

papatayin ko si narda kapalit ng kalayaan ko no matter what....

*flashback ended*

ipinatali ko si narda sa pader gamit ang bakal at hinayaan siyang nakasandal dun,

" pa.....ba't ba ginagawa mo to?....di mo ba ako kilala?....si narda to...anak mo...." narda said coughing while trying to get free, "don't even try to escape narda...that chain is enchanted...and to answer your question...i am your father narda...but not the understanding,caring and loving side of me....i am your worst nightmare and enemy narda.....so you better shut up...and do your father's bidding." i smirked at him and she spat blood at my face, " then you're not my fucking father.....you're no father of mine....you're just a fucking impersonator you piece of shit..." she spoke with venom and i wiped the blood off my face, "so this is what you want huh?....alec, jacob...make her suffer." they smirked and started to beat narda, i just sat down and looked at narda getting beaten up.

help your daughter......that's your flesh and blood!

i twisted my neck and fought with the humility left in me...

she's no human...she's a monster like me.... a useful one....shut the fuck up! 

i smirked seeing narda in pain.....when the coven came in and alec and jacob stopped and bowed down so did i...

"now now that's not how we treat our guest right?" the supreme leader said calmly, and we nodded.

"ahh......narda custodio...from a human to a vampire...and you coped up pretty well...impressive...and the beholder of the prophecy....such a waste....ang ganda mo pa naman...but...what a shame..but you're still useful to us....." the supreme leader laugh and i smirked

" w-what do you mean?...." she asked while coughing, " my dearest narda.....you're prophecy also states that as you're the chosen one to save..you are alsothe one who will destroy humanity...." he smirked and i looked at narda and she was just smirking. " you won't succeed you piece of shit....alam kong gagawa ng paraan ang mga kaibigan ko at ang girlfriend ko....you're just as good as dead...might as well say a prayer.." she laughed and the supreme leader looked pissed and he slapped her hard, the ringing sound rang across the hall, 

" watch your mouth woman.....you do not have the right position to talk back to me.." he said while gritting his teeth, narda also spat on his face and just smirked, " fuck you..." she said and chuckled, " just you wait....all of you will be dead....enjoy your life while you're still here..." she laughed and the supreme leader just looked pissed and walked away.... alec and jacob continued to beat narda again until she was out of conscious.

GOOD EVENING MGA VADENGS!!! sorry po talaga sa short update napakabusy nanaman ng author ninyo huhuhu, i am just a 19 year old female who is a graduating student from senior high school kaya busy na busy po talaga ako....feel free to comment down below and as much as possible i will reply hehe...i love making friends so hi...hehhe ANYWAYS! ano kaya ang mangyayari ngayon knowing she is going to be used by the supreme leader at may kapatid pala siya yieieeiieie? will narda be turned into a superhuman being who will destroy humanity? or save it? abangan sa susunod na chapter.....I LOVE YOU ALL MGA VADENGS!!! PEACE!!!