chapter 4:

Regina's pov:

I went home and couldn't be more happier that i get to spend time with the person i waited for years hindi ko inaasahang ganun kami mag meet dalawa pero worth it naman. She is so beautiful and i couldn't help but imagine alot of things with her

* kalma ka lang girl, go slowly*

I parked my car just beside my house and i went out and i saw Ali and Argus waiting for me inside, i went inside the kitchen at kumuha ng wineglass at kumuha ng blood bag and pour it imside the glass and drank it.

" being around humans is a challenge, but for you ill endure it." I smiled to myself and went inside the living room and sat down infront of ali and argus.

As you can see, yes i'm a vampire the very last one and heir of the vanguardia clan but...i became rogue because of the reason that i wanna spend my whole life with my narda....literally. I left so that in case there's a fight between this no one would get hurt. I will wait for my narda no matter what. I have waited for an eternity to be with her...and i will make sure that i will make her mine...and i hope...that she will accept me for what i am...i hope...

As i was pulled out from my thoughts nagsimula nang magsalita si ali tungkol sa planong gagawin namin.
" ano batong planong sinasabi mo regina?" Tiningnan ko si Argus to explain to ali of the situation.

" as you know ali, in our kind meron tayong clan at yung clan na ito may kumokontrol na supreme leader. And this supreme leader of us found out that regina fell inlove with a mortal, i don't know how the supreme leader knew about this situation, now the supreme leader is trying to find you and to execute you for breaking the law."

I clenched my fist in anger, " but that's impossible Argus, the only people who knows about this is you, me, and ali."
The ground shook as i felt my anger building up inside me.

" Regina. Calm down. You know you're powers is dangerous." I calmed myself and apologized for my behavior and i thought very hard who could it be ang nagsumbong sa supreme leader when suddenly there's a piercing howling sound outside our house and we stood up and our eyes turned red immediately after hearing the howl.

And we all knew what it was.....
Werewolves....

" why are they here?" Asked by ali,
" we'll find out. Come on." The three of us went outside the house and saw three werewolves waiting, the one in the center was bigger than the other two and i knew it was the alpha.

The alpha started to shift into it's human form and i was a bit surprise by who it was. " tsk, well well well. If it isn't the snotty frat boy brian, i never knew you we're a werewolf. That explains the ego." I scoffed and he was smirking.

" regina, kung ibinigay mo lang si narda sa akin hindi tayo mapupunta sa ganitong sitwasyon." He growled and i just smirked at him.

" Over. My. Dead. Fucking. Body." I let my nails grow sharp and my eyes turned more crystal red and i was ready to pounce at him. " well then, let's get this party started shall we?" He smirked and turned into a wolf and jumped on me and i jump back on him and argus and ali took care of the two wolves behind brian.

I tackled brian to the ground and smashed his body on to the ground he scratched my arm and i winced in pain, i scratched his face and he howled in pain i grabbed his neck and slammed him back down the ground and i felt the ground shaking going with my rage and the ground started to split into two.

" NEVER TOUCH WHAT'S MINE! IF YOU DO I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF WITH NO MERCY! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM NARDA!" i threw him away hard and he growled in pain, they retreated and ran away.

" well that wasn't much of a challenge."
Argus fixed his coat while ali cleaned his shirt. Nakita ni ali yung sugat ko at nag-alala siya, " okay kalang ba regina?"

I held my hand and winced in paim when i touched it, " i'm fine, it will heal. But for now, we need to gather forces, alam kong sasabihin yun ni brian na inatake siya ng bampira. Argus i want you to gather vampires that are willing to fight against them and take them here and Ali siguraduhin mo na walang masasaktan dito sa lugar na ito check every permieters always. " they both nodded and they invited me to come back inside when i suddenly heard narda crying.

I stopped in my tracks and looked behind me worriedly, " you guys go, pupuntahan ko lang si narda." They nodded at tumakbo ako papunta kina narda.

I stood behind the tree and observed her from afar crying, holding her mother's hand.

No....her mother died....

My heart was reaching out for her u til i saw this petite girl comforting her and hugging her, who the hell is this woman? Hugging my narda? I punched the tree in frustration and noticed that narda went upstairs in he room, and so i climb the nearest tree in her window and looked at her crying. Umiyak lang siya ng umiyak hanggang nakatulog siya, i went inside her room and observed her, nakita kong napakapula ng ilong at mata nito sa kakaiyak. I noticed her even breathing thats why i approached her and knelt down beside her and whispered to her....

I will protect you at all cost narda....

Narda slept peacefully and i jumped outside from her window.
I will be here for youd....i will be here....and observed her from the outside.

From now on  narda....you wont be alone anymore...ill be  there  for you...

HELLLLOO MGA  VADENG! ssoorry po kung ngayon lang nakapag update tong bading na to nabusy po sa schoolworks huhu, but! I hope youre enjoying the story so far! Ano nakaya ang mangayayari sa buhay nilang dalawa? Abangan natin charot hahahahahahah
PEACE!