CHAPTER 17

Narda's pov

The sun was rising as it peeks in our window, and i felt regina stir beside me as we saw the sun rising after we did it we were casually talking about our past lives that we didnt know until we fell into a comfortable silence and watched the sun rise up , hindi parin ako makapaniwala na girlfriend ko na siya....
A smile formed in my face as i said those words, i hugged her and kissed her forehead and tangled our naked bodies together, she sigh and smiled

" what?" I chuckled, she shook her  head and smiled and held my hand
" nothing, masaya lang  ako  because youre mine."  Her eyes glittered in happiness and i kissed her and she kissed back and pulled me close, her knees going on my center and i moaned and she insert her tongue in my mouth it was getting heated when someone opened the door and it almost made me fall down unto the floor, " Hey i was wondering if we could ta- OH SHIT! IM SO SORRY!  I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING I UH- I-LL T-TALK LATER!"  Luna came in suddenly and as she saw we were under the covers she covered her eyes and scrambled to the door and regina and me were laughing so hard.

" oh gosh.....i think we traumatised the kid." Regina laugh and i laughed also i kissed her forehead at bumangon na kami at nagbihis at pumunta na sa ibaba.

* at the kitchen*

As i was going down, red smacked me in the head , " ow! What the heck?!" I looked at red and her brows we're raised up, " anong ginawa mo kay luna at parang nanginginig pa sa takot?" She crossed her arms and i grew nervous, i looked at regina for help and she shrugged and stuck her tongue out, " you are on your own my love." She chuckled and consoled luna and i cursed onto myself.

I used my telepathic powers and gave a message to red and her eyes grew wide and she smacked and punch me right in the face.

Sakit nun ah!

" agh! Tang*na! Ansakit!" I held my nose and red looked at me sharply,
" do. Not. Do. That. To. Luna. Again." She walked off at kinuha si luna and i went beside regina and she just laughed and i pouted, she chuckled and held my face, " it will heal my love dont worry. Now drink." She handed me a cup full of blood and i drank it whole and it replenish my body.  As i was drinking we felt another presence in our camp as ive put a shield around our base ,

" someones here get ready everyone."
I said telepathically and eberyines eyes turned red even regina and we ran to the direction where the presence was standing.

" who are you?" I asked and everyone of us was ready at whats to come
There was a small figure standing in a black hoodie and as the figure took it off it was a woman, but she was no ordinary woman luna moved forward and said, " thats no small figure narda, isa yang diwata." We looked again and she was indeed not small she was taller than us she was even taller than the guys around us.

" alam kong nanghihinayang kayo kung sino ako, ako si brielle prinsesa ng mga diwata at andito ako upang bigyan ka nang babala narda." She said seriously kaya naman hinawakan ko ang kamay ni regina at hinarap ang diwata.

" ano po ba yung ibig sabihin niyong babala? May mangyayari bang hindi masama?" I asked at tumango siya, " oo narda, alam kong pinaghahanap na kayo ng coven at marami silang dala nakita ko sa aking mahiwagang salamin na determinado silang patayin ka dahil nga sa propesiya. Kapag nangyari ang propesiya ikaw na ang maghahari ng lahat ng mga nilalang." I was shocked at what she said and she held something in her bag and showed me a glowing rock full of colors " at alam kong nahihigop mo ang kapangyarihan ng kung ano ang mahahawakan mo kaya hawakan mo ito at kapag dumating ang tamang oras na gagamitin mo ito gamitin mo ito ng maigi." I looked at brielle and regina and held her hand , " gusto kong bibigyan ko ang mga kaibigan ko at girlfriend ko sa kung ano ang makakamit ko ngayon." Brielle smiled and nodded and i told everyone to hold each other and hold me.

Paghawak ko sa bato ay naramdaman ko ang kapangyarihan nito ang lakas, nakasigla at nakabigay ng nakakibang pakiramdam sa amin, everyones eyes were glowing white as i let go of the rock

" ang hinawakan niyong bato ay ang kapangyarihan ng isang diwata, kapag dumating ang tamang oras ay kailangan niyo lang mag isip ng isang magandang memorya at ito ay lalakas at lalakas kapag gagamitin ninyo ito. Huwag ninyo itong gamitin sa masama dahil kapag gagamitin niyo ito sa masama may malaking pinsala ang mangyayari sa inyo." She kept the rock  and i bowed down and so does everyoke , " salamat prinsesa brielle sa pagtulong sa amin." She smiled and nodded and disappeared into thin air.

We stood in silence until ari spoke up,

" we should get ready, sabi nga naman ni prinsesa brielle malakig malaki ang mangyayari kailangan nating maghanda." He said seriously and we all nodded i squeezed reginas hand and we looked ahead.

We will  defeat you......we will not give up till we destroy the coven.....