Glad that we can agree on something.

Tatsumi: "So that sword is also one of the 48 weapons?"

Najenda: " 'One Slice Kill: Murasame'. If you get cut by this cursed sword, it spreads a poison from the wound made, causing death."

Instantly I knew, this sword has too many weaknesses for my taste. If you have a strong healing factor, you can overcome it, that being one of them.

Najenda glanced at me.

Najenda: "For the most part, at least. There is no cure for this poison. You are the exception, of course."

Duncan: "What can I say? I'm hard to kill."

She seemed somewhat amused by my answer. She then pointed at Leone's belt.

Najenda: " 'King of Beasts Transformation: Lionel'. A special Teigu shaped as a belt. The user's turned into a beast, increasing physical capabilities. The sense of smell is also improved, in order to track down targets."

She pointed at Mine's rifle.

Najenda: " 'Roman Artillery: Pumpkin'. A Teigu that takes inner energy and releases it as a shockwave. The more it's user is in danger, the more its power rises."

She pointed at Bulat. He had nothing on him, but his aura makes it seem otherwise.

Najenda: " 'Demon Armor: Incursio'. A Teigu with great defense. Since the user risks a lot to use it, normal people would die just wearing it."

Why do I get the feeling that's there's more to that armor?

Zarathos: 'A dragon's soul still lingers inside it. No good would come out of it.'

Nejenda pointed at Bullock's gloves.

Najenda: " 'Kaleidoscope: Crawstail'. A Teigu of thick strings. They can be spread to create a barrier or traps. They can also tie and dismember.'

Zarathos: 'An inferior version of my chains.'

I stiffled a small chuckle, luckily no one noticed.

Najenda then pointed at Sheele, who held a pair of giant scissors.

Where the fuck is she hiding those?!

Najenda: " 'Slice all: Exctase'. A Teigu shaped as a giant pair of scissors. It can cut in half everything in this world. For its hardness, it can alos be used for defense."

And this was it ladies and gentlemen, the Teigu special course and presenation. Have you been paying attention? 'cause I sure as hell I haven't.

Najenda: "Oh, and one more thing. Since they posses so much power, there's always a rule. Using these weapons to kill will surely bring a victime."

Duncan: "Meaning?"

Najenda: "Should two Teigu users fight eachother, one of them will surely die."

Zarathos: 'Stupid rule. To me it feels like they can't control those Teigus of theirs.'

Mate, we are the last guys to lecture someone about control.

Zarathos: 'Fair point.'

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I saw Bullock showing up between Tatsumi and I.

Bullock: "Now that you know all of our secrets, we share a common fate."

Tatsumi: "S-sure!"

Duncan: "Fate cannot hold nor control me."

Fate... a simple word, yet it hold such impact on many. It reminds me of that spartan I met in Hades a while back. On a quest for revenge to bring down the Greek pantheon, heh. I haven't met the Greek pantheon in my world, and I hope I won't... don't like them in the least.