Bulat: "He is right. Chill a bit, Tatsumi."

Tatsumi: "Big bro?"

Bulat: "Besides, he stole the Teigus of the warden, then he began his attacks."

He grabbed Tatsumi's chin and brought him closer to his face.

Bulat: "We'll need to work together, otherwise you'll be in danger~."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

Duncan: "Get a room you two."

Bulat: "Feeling a little jealous~?"

Duncan: "In your dreams."

Fortunately, Mine decided to be useful for once and bring us back to the original topic of our meeting.

Mine: "Anyway, boss, do we have any clue on what Teigu Zanku uses?"

Najenda: "No, we're still investigating."

Leone: "This could pose a serious problem, dang it!"

What I got from some of the guys' whose souls I burned, Teigus are bootleg Sacred Gears. That's how I see them.

Zarathos: 'Creations of my Father meant to give humanity a chance to fight the supernatural. Yet, many of them are missused and abused. Father was a fool and still is for creating them.'

Not arguing with that. Azazel likes researching them, but it's kind of harmless... for now at least as I'm aware.

But unlike me, Tatsumi doesn't know what Teigus are, hence his next question.

Tatsumi: "Speaking of, what are Teigus exactly?"

Better play dumb and go along with him. Not gonna reveal all I know or can do to this guys.

Hearing Tatsumi's question, Akame decided to put her katana in front of us.

...this reminds me, maybe I can convince Vergil to give me a replica of his Yamato for Ashley. Last time when I saw him was in Temen-Ni-Gru.

Now, back to Akame's sword that was pointed at us.

Akame: "They're like this one."

Duncan: "Wow, this makes it VERY clear, thanks a lot."

Seems like she didn't like my sarcastic remark, hence the side glare she gave me.

Akame's display of her sword bringed more confusion for Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: "I-I don't get it...

Najenda: "That is a good question. Let's take this chance to explain to Duncan and Tatsumi."

We turned to her, ready to hear her lecture...I allways hated school. Bad memories mostly. Now I have to transfer everytime Ash and I move cities. This supernatural hunting business is eventually gonna put a strain on us mentaly.

Najenda: "A thousand years ago the emperor who founded the empire was deep in thought. He wanted to protect his kingdom even after death, so he created special weapons. The materials were taken from legendary Danger Beasts. And they used rare materials like Orichalcum. The best of the best were called from all across the world. And 48 weapons were made, impossible to replicated even nowdays. They were called Teigus, and some of them give power of 10000 of men. But after the civil war 500 years ago, half of the Teigus were lost."

This was her explination at least.

Zarathos: 'They REALLY are bootleg Sacred Gears."