The sound of a car horn beeping outside let Michelle know that she was no longer alone, and Jimin was back from picking Uriah up from pre school.

"Oh shit." Michelle cursed, waddling over to the sink and quickly pouring out the reminder of her coffee. She turned on the faucet, grabbed a dish cloth and soap to begin cleaning out the mug.

"We're back!" Jimin shouted from the living room.

"In the kitchen!" Michelle shouted. A few seconds later Jimin and Uriah were entering the kitchen. Michelle smiled down at her soon to be five year old. (A/n: honestly y'all uri is 4 idk why I been thinking he was 3 this entire story but anyways...)

"Hi mama." Uriah greeted, taking off his backpack and leaving it on the floor besides Jimin's feet.

"Hey baby. How was pre school?" Michelle asked, placing the mug in the drainer before turning off the faucet.

"Good." Uriah said simply. "Dino?" He asked, pointed to the fridge. Michelle knew he would be asking for his dinosaur nuggets after school.

"I'll fix your nuggets. Pick up your bag and go put it in your room." Michelle said. Uriah nodded and picked up his backpack before running towards the staircase.

"Stop running!" Michelle shouted.

"Washing dishes?" Jimin asked, leaning against the island. Michelle nodded.

"Mhm. I just finished." She lied.

"Why is there only one thing in the dish drainer?" He chuckled. Michelle nibbled on her bottom lip, rubbing her belly.

"I put the other uh..." she stuttered. "I don't have to explain myself to you. It's black history month." She switched up.

"You've been drinking coffee." Jimin said, ignoring her comment and walking around the island. Michelle sighed.

"Just a little bit."

"It doesn't matter what you think is a little bit, gorgeous. Caffeine is caffeine and it's not good for the baby. Stop that shit." He said.

"Jimin that's just one small thing. Just the other day I was eating hot chips with spicy pickles and you had nothing to say but god forbid I drink a little coffee to wake myself up after a nap." Michelle pushed away from him, walking towards the table.

"Yes, god forbid it and I forbid that shit too." Jimin said. Michelle rolled her eyes and sat down at the table.

"All I'm saying is you need to watch what you consume baby. I just don't want any complications with the delivery or for anything to happen with the baby."

"Mkay." Michelle crossed her arms over her chest, looking out of the glass sliding doors connected to the kitchen. It was a bright and sunny day. Chilly but still sunny. Spring was right around the corner.

"Quit sulking." Jimin groaned.

"I'm not." Michelle's lip quivered. He was so annoying. Jimin swore he was a fucking doctor. He liked for Michelle to eat. How much she was taking in wasn't the issue. But what she was taking in.

Michelle drank coffee when she wasn't supposed to. She always gave into her cravings wether they be unhealthy or not. And it scared Jimin because he didn't want anything to go wrong during the delivery. She didn't fault him for being worried. It was just the way he had to constantly breathe down her neck about every little thing at every second of the day.