chap: 96

NINETY - SIX: A DEEPER HOLE

3RD PERSON

(A/n: that picture of Hobi mmmm😩my man.)

The next morning, trinity woke up with a pep in her mood and some motivation that had seemed to come out of nowhere.

It was the last day of her period and she felt good as hell. Plus, she would get to spend some time at the studio with her students after missing a day or two out of the week. So she had no reason to have a pessimistic attitude.

She hummed to herself as she cut on the shower to a desired temperature for a wash up before turning to leave the bathroom.

She went back into the bedroom and opened up the drawer to pull out some clothes. Hoseok was still asleep in the bed after coming in late last night, and Trinity didn't disturb him.

She had to admit she was a bit pissed off about him lying to her about where he would be going. But she couldn't find it in herself to hold a grudge for that long. Knowing that it was expected he engage in ... that. For awhile longer before choosing to leave it alone.

Trinity pulled out her bra first and the second she did she heard a deep, groggy morning voice from behind her which gathered all of her attention.

"Good morning beautiful." Hoseok mumbled, opening his eyes slightly and tucking an arm behind his head.

"Morning." Trinity said kindly. Hoseok kissed his teeth and tilted his head slightly as he examined her from behind.

"Where you going?" He asked. Trinity giggled.

"I have a job too, you know." She turned around with a small smile. "You ain't the only one allowed to run the streets."

"Run the streets huh?" He smirked. Trinity nodded.

"I'll tear your ass up if I find out you been running the streets." He said seriously, a hint of amusement in his deep brown eyes.

Trinity came over to sit beside him on the bed. Hoseok peered up at her as she peered down at him.

"I thought you would be mad at me." He said honestly.

"Why would I be mad? I expected this would happen." Trinity muttered. Hoseok sighed.

"Remy's in debt with me." He said. Trinity's eyebrows raised in shock.

"Really?" She asked. Hoseok nodded.

"Her and her boyfriend...well it was her and her boyfriend. He overdosed on the night we decided to take action so now she has to come up with the money for both of them."

"Tough." Trinity whistled. She couldn't find it in herself to feel sympathy for a woman who didn't give a shit about her. Plus, a woman who owed her man some money. Trinity would sit this one out.

"Have you heard anything about Shantelle?" Trinity asked. Hoseok shook his head.

"Nah. Sik's handling her." He pulled trinity back so that she was on his lap. "Don't worry about her."